The Whole Bloody Affair

Might not be that important to AICN

aicn might also not something we care about :wink: joblo reported it by the way, and aicn reported on the whole bloody affair quote. and cyd, you should stop complaining :wink:

Let’s hope it gets released before 2011. It seems like QT has been talking about this thing before production even started on Kill Bill and I’m getting a little tired of this teasing. I want a release date already!!!

companies always release stuff to take advantage of theatrical releases so i wouldnt be surprised if we saw this before IB hits theaters, or… grindhouse… one of the two

[quote=“Sebastian”]
aicn might also not something we care about :wink: joblo reported it by the way, and aicn reported on the whole bloody affair quote. and cyd, you should stop complaining :wink:
[/quote]

Of course you saw that as a ‘dig’ at you… could I expect anything less… It’s a pity you misjudged that one.

I’d like to see Yuki’s revenge filmed, even if it was just an animated sequence or something.

I couldnt breathe when I read that chapter

[quote=“Sebastian”]
companies always release stuff to take advantage of theatrical releases so i wouldnt be surprised if we saw this before IB hits theaters, or… grindhouse… one of the two
[/quote]

Please please please please.

[quote=“Noir_Fiction”]
I’d like to see Yuki’s revenge filmed, even if it was just an animated sequence or something.
[/quote]

i wasn’t crazy about the yuki’s revenge chapter, the jokes about Yuki going to Disneyland, were not very funny imo. i prefered the chapter that introduced Bill. by far. even if i don’t really care about seeing it or not…

[quote=“tonyanthony”]
i wasn’t crazy about the yuki’s revenge chapter, the jokes about Yuki going to Disneyland, were not very funny imo. i prefered the chapter that introduced Bill. by far. even if i don’t really care about seeing it or not…
[/quote]

Oooh, no. I’m definitely the other way around on that. Bill’s introduction scene always reminded me of a James Bond film for some reason. Yuki’s Revenge however, I’d have killed to see on screen. I’d loved the whole running through backyards and suburbia…really recalled some the great stuff I adore in Pulp, and of course Bonnie showed up.

yeah I agree to that, but it felt a bit too far removed from the nature of the rest of the film, which totally isn’t a movie with lots of shooting and bullets etc… the yuki’s revenge chapter had more of a john woo feel to it.

[quote=“Sebastian”]
yeah I agree to that, but it felt a bit too far removed from the nature of the rest of the film, which totally isn’t a movie with lots of shooting and bullets etc… the yuki’s revenge chapter had more of a john woo feel to it.
[/quote]

Yeah, but wasn’t that the whole point. That each chapter would have a different feel to it as she travels the world. I mean we had knife fighting, sword fighting, kung-fu fighting, hell an old gun fight wouldn’t have gone a miss in America land IMO, he he.

I too would have liked the chapter “Can She Bake a Cherry Pie?” chapter, that was so badass. Such a great introduction, but then again his proper film introduction was kick ass too. Turning to face The Bride as Il Tramonto comes to a climax after a reference to The Searchers? FUCK YEAH!! 8)

true… most changes from script to film were wise and the film is way better than the script !

[quote=“Kinick”]
Oooh, no. I’m definitely the other way around on that. Bill’s introduction scene always reminded me of a James Bond film for some reason.
[/quote]

That’s exactly the point!! this chapter is the james bond movie QT will never make and that I’d love to see!

[quote=“Sebastian”]
[/quote]

i feel like the flash-back with the chinese killer (karen Wong? i can’t remember her name) was the HK/action/80s scene of KB. and i can’t help but think this scene is the weakest of the film. also, the reference to HK action cinema is almost an anachronism, since the references in KB mostly come from 60s and 70s cinema… (as for the animated scene, i think it feels a lot like a yakuza film from the 60s, more than anything else)

Quentin’s alternate ending to Kill Bill:The Whole Bloody Affair? ??? ;D :laugh:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&feat … XLJxfQBjJY”>- YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

LOL! I had that idea like 4 years ago! Funny!

another quote

AICN Anime - Little Fluffy Gigolo Pelu, Kill Bill, Sailor Moon, Ultraman How's That For Eclectic...

couple o more minutes of Kill Bill? Awesome. Can’t wait to get this.

[quote=“Sebastian”]
another quote

AICN Anime - Little Fluffy Gigolo Pelu, Kill Bill, Sailor Moon, Ultraman How's That For Eclectic...
[/quote]

Awesome. Keep putting off KB again and again to see the whole bloody affair. Is hoping for a release date in November too hopeful?

Gossip,thats all that is. He said he was gonna release it Last November and it kept getting pushed back and back, so I’m not gonna believe anything to I see an actual picture of the dvd.