The Whole Bloody Affair

it was an intermission, with a black screen that said intermission, I’d guess :slight_smile: just like intermissions were like

i believe there were cue fm a western during the intermission… and i really read somewhere the intermission is cut… i was just wondering if the opening speech in vol2 will still be there, or if it gonna open the film, like in the script. we’ll see

if there was an intermission which just have a black screen with intermission it would be a bit pointless, i thought it would be something along the lines of this Vintage Drive-in Intermission films - YouTube or a martial arts equivalent. is the review for the cannes cut still available?

no, I don’t think so. That’s what they did for GRINDHOUSE, but I think for Kill Bill it might just be a regular intermission, maybe some music to it, maybe the feature presentation - type logo and music or something…

btw, this news is really spreading around the net, while hardly anyone has noticed the Basterds coverage yet, the Kill Bill quote is spreading like a friggin wild fire

[quote=“Sebastian”]
no, I don’t think so. That’s what they did for GRINDHOUSE, but I think for Kill Bill it might just be a regular intermission, maybe some music to it, maybe the feature presentation - type logo and music or something…

btw, this news is really spreading around the net, while hardly anyone has noticed the Basterds coverage yet, the Kill Bill quote is spreading like a friggin wild fire
[/quote]

Ha, that is a bit odd. Has no one else reported your IB exclusives?

Well, to be fair, you’ve only really let go of one picture. Do you have a google alert on yourself?

[quote=“Sebastian”]
[/quote]

Sure is. It even reached Channel 4’s Big Screen news over here.

What IB exclusives? You haven’t posted anything yet…only teased. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not excited yet. The movie was kickass, but the anime was my worst bit on it, so seven more minutes of it is a bit meh for me.

But if he doesn’t get his finger out of his ass soon and deliver on to his fans the whole bloody affair, I may have to do a five point palm exploding hand technique on him.

[quote=“Kinick”]
Sure is. It even reached Channel 4’s Big Screen news over here.

What IB exclusives? You haven’t posted anything yet…only teased. :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

The poster.

[quote=“NonStop”]
The poster.
[/quote]

Yeah but that’s not really much, only a pic of something we’ll probably see in the background as well as a load of other “faux” posters that can already be seen on set in the load of paparazzi photos available. Certainly nothing that news websites are gonna feature…unless it was the official poster for the movie or something. 8)

We need super awesome coverage. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Kinick”]
Yeah but that’s not really much, only a pic of something we’ll probably see in the background as well as a load of other “faux” posters that can already be seen on set in the load of paparazzi photos available. Certainly nothing that news websites are gonna feature…unless it was the official poster for the movie or something. 8)

We need super awesome coverage. :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

I know what you mean, but I would have thought some sites would report it, like AICN.

Might not be that important to AICN

aicn might also not something we care about :wink: joblo reported it by the way, and aicn reported on the whole bloody affair quote. and cyd, you should stop complaining :wink:

Let’s hope it gets released before 2011. It seems like QT has been talking about this thing before production even started on Kill Bill and I’m getting a little tired of this teasing. I want a release date already!!!

companies always release stuff to take advantage of theatrical releases so i wouldnt be surprised if we saw this before IB hits theaters, or… grindhouse… one of the two

[quote=“Sebastian”]
aicn might also not something we care about :wink: joblo reported it by the way, and aicn reported on the whole bloody affair quote. and cyd, you should stop complaining :wink:
[/quote]

Of course you saw that as a ‘dig’ at you… could I expect anything less… It’s a pity you misjudged that one.

I’d like to see Yuki’s revenge filmed, even if it was just an animated sequence or something.

I couldnt breathe when I read that chapter

[quote=“Sebastian”]
companies always release stuff to take advantage of theatrical releases so i wouldnt be surprised if we saw this before IB hits theaters, or… grindhouse… one of the two
[/quote]

Please please please please.

[quote=“Noir_Fiction”]
I’d like to see Yuki’s revenge filmed, even if it was just an animated sequence or something.
[/quote]

i wasn’t crazy about the yuki’s revenge chapter, the jokes about Yuki going to Disneyland, were not very funny imo. i prefered the chapter that introduced Bill. by far. even if i don’t really care about seeing it or not…