QT Vs. The Paparazzi

Hoxes, rumors, gossip, goings-on, scoop, links, tv, banter....
Pete
Fucking Professional

Re: QT Vs. The Paparazzi

Post by Pete » Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:40 pm

That was called STALKARAZZI/Instigation. QT doesnt need to be filmed when hes getting a fuckin cup of coffee by himself.

Plus those guys have a way to irritate someone just by the vibe they give off. Its disrespectful type shit.

Any of us would say: HEY QUENTIN! and leave him alone. That shit is uncalled for and if I saw those guys doing that to QT, Id kick their asses for him! :)
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nublob
Basterd

Post by nublob » Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:57 pm

At least you weren't this guy nublob.

Biohazard - I never met Tarantino. I wrote I was at an event he was at and he was rude and belligerent to another group of people not me.  A group of people who did not approach him, were not taking pictures of him and frankly weren't paying that much attention to him.  After seeing the way he acted, I didn't get within 10 ft of the guy for the rest of the evening. 

I hope you all meet QT someday and I hope he is as rude, disrespectful and belligerent to you guys as he was to that photographer. 

Scarface
Fucking Professional

Post by Scarface » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:02 pm

That photographer is a fucking idiot. He was filming QT for the sole purpose of irritating him and instigating some kind of reaction, it was totally obvious from that clip.

Lucio Fulci

Post by Lucio Fulci » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:05 pm

I don't need to meet no stinkin' celebrities! Seriously i'm not the fanboy type of person that would suck up to anyone, I do want to meet Steve Urkel though, man that black nerd was awesome.

Good times....

Pete
Fucking Professional

Post by Pete » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:49 pm

Bio: That must be some strong weed your smokin! :)

Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:45 pm

PutneySwope wrote: Bio: That must be some strong weed your smokin! :)
Yeah dude!  Sharing is caring!  I'm only 2 and a half hours from you.
"That's it.  Like my old Granddaddy used to always say, the less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect." - QT- Four Rooms

Lucio Fulci

Post by Lucio Fulci » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:41 am

We should make a short film : "When Quentin Attacks" maybe we can submit it to a film festival or something.

Z
Kiddo

Post by Z » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:22 am

Dick or The Coolest to his fans, I'd approach him with the upmost respect and graditude, and let him know that he made me the person/filmgeek I am today.

Lucio Fulci

Post by Lucio Fulci » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:28 am

Just don't tell him you quit school because of him! That poor geek from Full Tilt Boogy :'(

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:48 pm

Biohazard wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SGuU3yU4vQ

Worst case scenario. At least you weren't this guy nublob.  ;D

Can the man have some privacy to drink his fucking coffee!
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/thedish ... es-ni.html

Wow, it seems like something had been eating at him that day. I feel for him, hopefully he can cheer himself up by making IB  ;D
Last edited by Ify on Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

Lucio Fulci

Post by Lucio Fulci » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:53 pm

Ify wrote: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/thedish ... es-ni.html

Wow, it seems like something had been eating at him that day. I feel for him, hopefully he can cheer himself up by making IB  ;D
What was Paris Hilton doing at Sundance? The world is a crazy place.

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:57 pm

Biohazard wrote: What was Paris Hilton doing at Sundance? The world is a crazy place.
Btw, what the fuck were you doing in that last game of Halo last night, dude? It was teams, and you were shooting your own team mate. Not cool dude, not cool at all. I bet you loved how much I owned though, right!!  :P

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

Lucio Fulci

Post by Lucio Fulci » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:08 pm

Ify wrote: Btw, what the fuck were you doing in that last game of Halo last night, dude? It was teams, and you were shooting your own team mate. Not cool dude, not cool at all. I bet you loved how much I owned though, right!!  :P
I have a rule when it comes to gaming, shoot, shoot and SHOOT! I kill anyone that stands in my way, especially partners! I'm a legend in Big Team Battle, though.

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:23 pm

Biohazard wrote: I have a rule when it comes to gaming, shoot, shoot and SHOOT! I kill anyone that stands in my way, especially partners! I'm a legend in Big Team Battle, though.
Oh yeah, you showed it with that one kill!

Btw, there was one game, where I owned like I have hardly ever owned before. It was the Team Slayer game on The Pit. You had 3 kills, two other people had 3 and 4 kills, one guy had 0 kills, my friend was second with 7 kills, and I was top with a whopping 28 kills!! The highest scoring guy on the other team only had 18 kills. But they won. It's not my fault I was teamed up with retards  ;D

Lucio Fulci

Post by Lucio Fulci » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:28 pm

On that last game I had like 17 kills and I shot your ass down like 5 times in a row.  8)

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:33 pm

Biohazard wrote: On that last game I had like 17 kills and I shot your ass down like 5 times in a row.  8)
Haha, yeah you did, you cunt. I was having an off day, haha. I only killed you once in that game. But you had 14 kills whilst I had 28, and my team won!

Anyway, when are you getting a mic? Did you like me singing to you and reciting QT dialogue?  ;D

EDIT: No wait, shit, I'm talking about another game, where I killed you 5 times, and you killed me once. Wait, let me find the stats.
Last edited by Ify on Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:43 pm

Biohazard wrote: On that last game I had like 17 kills and I shot your ass down like 5 times in a row.  8)
The most you killed me in one game was twice in a game where you came last.

Lucio Fulci

Post by Lucio Fulci » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:58 pm

I'll get a mic sometime this weekend, I don't normally play Halo that much, I'm great in GOW, though.

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:11 pm

Biohazard wrote: I'll get a mic sometime this weekend, I don't normally play Halo that much, I'm great in GOW, though.
Yeah, I'll bet. Seems like you play it just as much as I play Halo. I may pick GOW up again if I find it cheap enough. And as I told you yesterday, you should get COD 4, it's awesome!

Lucio Fulci

Post by Lucio Fulci » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:14 pm

I heard it got great reviews like 10/10.

Scarface
Fucking Professional

Post by Scarface » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:23 pm

Does anybody else care about this discussion apart from you two?

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:49 pm

Scarface wrote: Does anybody else care about this discussion apart from you two?
Probably not. Don't be jealous, Scarface.  :D

Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:54 pm

I have to give y'all props for racking up posts while you discuss your gameboy obsession though.  Cos, you couldn't have possibly chatted about it anywhere else on the internet,, I know. 

(Nevermind that you've taken the piss outta the topic.  It'll come back 'round sooner or later.)
"That's it.  Like my old Granddaddy used to always say, the less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect." - QT- Four Rooms

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:05 am

Geoi wrote: I have to give y'all props for racking up posts while you discuss your gameboy obsession though.  Cos, you couldn't have possibly chatted about it anywhere else on the internet,, I know. 

(Nevermind that you've taken the piss outta the topic.  It'll come back 'round sooner or later.)
Relax, often discussions go off-topic for a while. Our Xbox discussion took a total of 8 posts between us. That's hardly "racking up posts", something I do not actually care about (I have over 3000 posts, doesn't that say enough?). Furthermore, it's clear you haven't been here long as this sort of thing happens all the time here. But you're right, we should stay on topic, particularly because there's already a thread about gaming  ;D Sorry if we offended you so.

Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:07 am

Heh, I'm just fuckin with ya.  I could care less.

Laydback
Fucking Professional

Post by Laydback » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:21 am

Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:08 pm

Check this out before it gets yanked.  Someone made Kill Bill version of the sundance "attack".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luneM1cit6E&NR=1

sorry if it's been posted somewhere else.

NonStop
Basterd

Post by NonStop » Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:04 pm

Lol, quite funny. Man, QT was a bit of a cock in that video.

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:47 pm

He was probably thinking about the Death Proof Box Office takings  ;D

Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:51 pm

Maybe it's alcohol-withdrawal,,, since Utah is a dry state.  I guess you can get a beer if you join a private club, but you can't buy it there.  Damn, just thinking about that makes me want a beer.