Planet Terror Bluray

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/movies.ph … how=review”>Planet Terror Blu-ray (Grindhouse Presents Planet Terror | Extended and Unrated)</LINK_TEXT>

a must own apparently.

please use our links to get it. I ran a short bluray article on the frontpage only 3 days ago, btw

Why would you want a blu ray version of this if the movie is best experienced with crappy picture quality?

because of the image resolution (not even BluRay gets close to 35mm by the way), and the great sound (according to the review). of course, the main reason would be if you have bluray equipment (HD screen, HD surround system etc) why settle for the dvd. very simple

If I get a PS3 for Christmas, I’ll buy it for sure. Don’t really need it without a bluray player though. If I buy it, I’ll use your link.

Oh boy now we get to watch QT’s dick melt in high def goody…

Haha. That was the most terrifying thing I’ve ever seen.

[quote=“Sebastian”]
because of the image resolution (not even BluRay gets close to 35mm by the way), and the great sound (according to the review). of course, the main reason would be if you have bluray equipment (HD screen, HD surround system etc) why settle for the dvd. very simple
[/quote]

I just find it quite ironic that you have this crisp picture quality on one hand, and all these delibarate film scratches on the other. ;D