Planet Terror's funniest part (with QT)

;D :-* :smiley:

Quentin Tarantino get's his dick wet - YouTube

Don’t watch it if you haven’t seen Planet Terror yet :police:

That WAS fuckin funny. QT was hilarious in that scene.

"Ive seen me a stripper with one breast, Ive seen me a stripper with twelve toes and Ive seen me a stripper with no brains at all but I aint never seen a one legged stripper and Ive been through alot! DANCE BITCH! Break a leg!! Break IT OFF!!!"

When his dick turns to goo and hes like “Fuck it! Im doin it!” ROTFL!

Correction: he says:

…I ain’t never seen a one legged stripper and I’ve been to Morocco ;D

Oh haha! My bad.

There were a couple of really funny bits, that was one of them. There was a bit earlier where they talked about getting “dick wet” that was funny too. Its been so long now since I saw the film I cant remember the funny bits. I thought “wheres the shit” was funny and when all those “balls” went all over that guy was funny. The Bar B Que was good also.

Love the scene when Tom Savini (you know Sex machine) loses his ring finger and wants to have it back.Great scene when he smashes the zombie´s head while shooting the same.

[quote=“Knoxville Kingpin”]
There were a couple of really funny bits, that was one of them. There was a bit earlier where they talked about getting “dick wet” that was funny too. Its been so long now since I saw the film I cant remember the funny bits. I thought “wheres the shit” was funny and when all those “balls” went all over that guy was funny. The Bar B Que was good also.
[/quote]

I thought it would have beeen even funnier if he had added “And I’m from Milwaukee!”.