PT at Locarno International Film Festival

Robert Rodriguez and Rose McGowan will attend the screening, August 5 2007.

I will be there and reporting live for Tarantino.info, talking to RR and RMcG, too.

Anyone else here coming?

Not me :frowning:

They were in Madrid today:

[quote=“moussemaker”]
Not me :frowning:

They were in Madrid today:

[/quote]

Wow, you know that a movie bombed when there’s no press present and the director is left to take the premiere photos :-</E>

Nah, Robert’s taking photos all the time. At Comic Con, at the LA premiere, in Cannes.

The Spanish premiere was later that day. With press and fans. :wink:

Rose should learn a thing or two from her hubby and get a sun tan. She’s paler than Casper.

I saw Planet Terror in Copenhagen last week. Purely awesome. And I’ve seen the Death Proof 3 times now. Total geniusness.

I’ve been to Locarno Film Festival three times, it’s an AWESOME film festival (after Cannes and Venice, this must be one of the coolest together with the Berlin one), I hope that you are getting a badge that gives you complete free access, as a journalist you most probably got it. There are tons of cool films usually at that festival…

The outdoor Piazza Grande cinema with something like 2000 seats is really NICE, and they have done some program changes so they can do some hommage to Bergman and Antonioni.

If you need to keep some cash on your credit card, there is a nice and cheap camping about 10 minutes walk along the Lake, that’s where I usually stay.

This year though I’m not going to be at the Locarno Film Festival. Looking forward to your reports.

Haha, Charbax! Long time, no see

[quote=“moussemaker”]
Nah, Robert’s taking photos all the time. At Comic Con, at the LA premiere, in Cannes.

The Spanish premiere was later that day. With press and fans. :wink:

[/quote]

Shees… White… But sexy!

[quote=“Sebastian”]
I will be there and reporting live for Tarantino.info, talking to RR and RMcG, too.

Anyone else here coming?
[/quote]

yeah, i will be there too. hire me as your press assistant or something and i buy you all the beer you can drink in one evening. :wink:

pm me your cell numer, let’s meet up!!! I already have an assistant, but let’s meet up!!!

ok, mobile numbers are exchanged. will meet you there.

Robert & Rose in Locarno this afternoon:

and on Sunday:

Rose looks ugly on these pics :frowning:

She looks like Volpina the prostitute from Amarcord.

at the screening last night:

[quote=“moussemaker”]
and on Sunday:

[/quote]

“You see Robert, this is how many dicks I sucked before I encountered your mexican chihuahua”.

I will post my pictures, videos and reviews this week. I’m exhausted as hell, not exactly a piece of cake to travel to switzerland by fucking train. next time i’m taking my own helicopter. I thought be environmentally friendly but fuck that, haha

[quote=“moussemaker”]
at the screening last night:

[/quote]

She looks even more like Volpina the prostitute from Amarcord in this picture.