How does

the sheriff’s wife get infected? Or was that just intentionally there just to be an implausibility and to make a statement that we shouldn’t look too hard into these things because it’s just a grindhouse flick?

Because it’s airborne.

[quote=“Jack Rabbit Slim”]
Because it’s airborne.
[/quote]

ya, anyone can get it i’d assume.

yea alot of shit dont make sense other than this but what are ya gonna do its a grindhouse flick.

I LMAO when Mrs McGraw shit herself. I love stuff like that in movies. Sheriff McGraws like (Sniff) “Goddamnit! You shit yerself!”

That’s what I don’t like about GrindHouse movies. There’s just so many expositional elements that are not present in the film to get a sense of what’s going on. If you ask me the whole missing reel kind of ruined the whole experience, that’s like 20 minutes of the movie taken out, so afterwards (Planet Terror), you don’t know wht the fuck is going on! Who is El Wray? Where did he come from? Who did he work for? Why did Hague have so much respect for him afterwards, I was really enjoying the film, but the whole 2nd half of Act II is missing for christ sake! Any person would be furious! And if the gas was airborne it would have affected the whole group including Cherry, Dakota, every fucking cast member. The film has so many loose ends, the whole thing felt like a big waste of time if you ask me. I know that the whole GrindHouse experience is about suprise and seeing fucked up things that you wouldn’t normally see in any screening. It’s just the fucking missing reel, that shit ruined Planet Terror! On DP, you still know what’s going on, cuz QT did it right. I think Robert fucked up just a bit.

I don’t think it could infect Cherry, Dakota, El Wray etc., I think that within the town, there was a small percentage (Our Heroes) that couldn’t get infected because they were the cure which possibly could have made them immune to the virus

See! What do you mean by the “cure”, how does that work? How are they not affected, they are human afterall, are they not?

Well Abby said that there is a small percentage not infected, and within that percentage lies the cure to NOT getting infected and turning into a sicko. I just thought that since they are the cure, they can’t get infected and the only way the virus can hurt them is if infected sickos kill them…this is making my head hurt

Small percentage? The ending had a bunch of people walking through a destroyed city. How does that make sense? The whole thing is not right, there is no logic! The film is missing too much exposition!

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Small percentage? The ending had a bunch of people walking through a destroyed city. How does that make sense? The whole thing is not right, there is no logic! The film is missing too much exposition!
[/quote]

A small percent of the upper states population, a very small percent by the looks of things.

they couldent get infected then it would not be a movie everyone would be zombies…that was the point of this movie to do what the 70s grindhouse films did and this is a plothole a 70s b movie would have.

i love the missing reel part, it skips the worst crap and goes on with the stuff you want to see

yea and it when it cut off everyone in my theatre was like WTF cause they wanted to see the sex scene and tha lapdance.