But...how does she fire the gun?

haha, just kidding

Its pure pussy power.

haha, good explanation

As explained to me, it’s done by contracting a special muscle that only women have above the right knee. I don’t know if I buy that but it does explain why some people have an amputee fetish.

ooooh, sexy

Craig Furgeson asked Robert a long time ago. His response “It’s on the missing reel. (laughs)”

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Craig Furgeson asked Robert a long time ago. His response “It’s on the missing reel. (laughs)”
[/quote]

yea i seen that too.

I have a feeling QT and RR will be using the “missing reel” excuse for everything in the future

[quote=“Knoxville Kingpin”]
Its pure pussy power.
[/quote]
I thought that that was common knowledge?

[quote=“Knoxville Kingpin”]
Its pure pussy power.
[/quote]
hahahahahaha I love that

[quote=“melchizedeknm”]
I have a feeling QT and RR will be using the “missing reel” excuse for everything in the future
[/quote]

yeah probably. or better: the answer is in pulp fiction briefcase…

[quote=“melchizedeknm”]

[/quote]
No that’s bullshit. Tarantino’s one is gonna com back in the longer version so that wouldn’t work and Rodriguez’ never even shot the missing-reel with the intention not to have explain all kind of plot-stuff that he didn’t care about.

[quote=“Jelle”]
No that’s bullshit. Tarantino’s one is gonna com back in the longer version so that wouldn’t work and Rodriguez’ never even shot the missing-reel with the intention not to have explain all kind of plot-stuff that he didn’t care about.
[/quote]

yea tarantino did it more authentic.

I think the real question is, how can an M16A with an M203 grenade launcher have infinite ammo! Now that’s funnier than ever.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
I think the real question is, how can an M16A with an M203 grenade launcher have infinite ammo! Now that’s funnier than ever.
[/quote]

that is so obvious but i have never thought of it.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
[/quote]
good point

I don’t know!

its a movie.

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW THAT MYSELF BUT HELL A CHICK WITH A GUN FOR A LEG IS SOMEONE NOT TO F*CK WITH SHE LOOKS HOTTER WIT THE GUN THEN HER NORMAL LEG

[quote=“Lucio Fulci”]
[/quote]

You mean Duke Nukem’s weapons weren’t an accurate portrayal of the real world ammo capacity? I’m shocked, Shocked to learn that George “When it’s Done…” Broussard would be less than accurate on such details!