The Official " Don't " Thread

Now I heard Samuel L. Jackson is in Grindhouse, he plays a part maybe Wright IS doing a blaxplotation trailer with Samuel L, its just a thought :slight_smile:

What’s the only possible way to make Grindhouse even cooler than it already is? Bring Sam Jackson into the mix!

If Sam was in an Edgar Wright Blaxploitation trailer that would just make this whole thing even cooler. And its already 1000% cool right now.

UPDATE: I was just at AICN and read a new review of Hot Fuzz and the guy who wrote it stated Edgar Wright is currently working on his Grindhouse trailer and its starring Nick and Simon not Sam Jackson. No info on what genre it is. I hope its not another zombie movie trailer. That would be sort of dissapointing. I mean, we’ve seen SOTD, plus we have Planet Terror. Lets see something way offbeat.

Yeah it should be something else. We have the slasher film. The zombie film. The action trailer(Machete). The sexploitationtrailer. There should be a blaxploitation-trailer…

Spaghetti Western! or a blaxploitation…

I can see them doing a Spaghetti Western. That would be really cool actually. Maybe a British version of Terrence Hill and Bud Spencer. :wink:

They can’t do everything…but blaxploitation SHOULD just be there period. Especially when you have Sam L. 8)

Are we sure there will be a sexploitationtrailer? There is nothing or almost no information about the trailer,

can someone please explain me what the trailer is about?

A really hope we will see a fake QT trailer!

Theres no word on QTs trailer. I’m not even sure if hes doing one, unless hes going to still shoot it or he already shot it. ?

ok here and now, officially, you are my witnesses: if there is a spaghetti western trailer in grind house, or a pure blaxploitation trailer, I will officially and virtually rape hung fist’s avatar, out of pure happiness

[quote=“Jelle”]
Yeah it should be something else. We have the slasher film. The zombie film. The action trailer(Machete). The sexploitationtrailer. There should be a blaxploitation-trailer…
[/quote]

And let’s not forget Roth and Zombie’s trailers. Both of the horror variety.

And I take that John Carpenter’s trailer was just a rumor?

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
Theres no word on QTs trailer. I’m not even sure if hes doing one, unless hes going to still shoot it or he already shot it. ?
[/quote]
Wasn’t QT making the Sexploitationtrailer for Cowgirls from Sweden or am I losing my mind?

[quote=“Laydback”]
And I take that John Carpenter’s trailer was just a rumor?
[/quote]
A rumour I didn’t pick up then. But that would be really cool!

Carpenter was also rumored to score Planet Terror if I recall correctly.

So right now it looks like theres no QT trailer or Carp score. Somethin is telling me we’re going to get some suprises we dont even know about…

same here

[quote=“Scarface”]
Carpenter was also rumored to score Planet Terror if I recall correctly.
[/quote]

Track #2 that plays on the radio at the Grindhouse official site sounds very Carpenter-esque. If he didn’t score that, then Rodriguez sure did a great imitation job.

Is that the sort of Icecream-sound? Or is that the third. I found that one Carpenter-like although I don’t know it from one of the films I’ve seen from him.

I know quentin’s got surprises up his sleeve