Werewolf women of the ss trailer and more!

“To add to the saturation of GRINDHOUSE info the internet has been been subjected too in the last 24 hours, the boys over at Fangoria have just released a nice tidbit of news about the trailers that will be taking place in-between the films. It was already announced that Eli Roth would be directing one, a gory opus called “THANKSGIVING”, but now in addition to that, apparently Rob Zombie will be gracing us with one as well. Zombie’s trailer will be called “WEREWOLF WOMEN OF THE S.S”, and will be featuring none other than Nicolas Cage as the evil Dr. Fu Manchu! How awesome is that?! I am absolutely loving everything about this film already. It seems like everyone wants to get onboard with this project and it’s really sounding like were all in for some great ass-kicking fun. And not only do the films sound good, but the faux trailers are sounding great as well. I’ve also become convinced that at least one of these trailers is going to try to be picked up by some company and turned into a full length film.” - JoBlo

This is making me giddy. I’m so excited about this thing I cannot contain myself. Rob Zombie doing a trailer for Werewolf Women of the SS?! That is FUCKING INSANELY COOL!

So we have: Cowgirls in Sweden (QT), Machete (RR), Thanksgiving (Roth) and Werewolf Women of The SS (Rob Zombie), (?) (Edgar Wright) and maybe (hopefully) one by George A Romero.

This will be the best night at the movies ever. EVER!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

that is great news, Werewolf Women of the S.S sounds great!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

shit dude, this is sounds wickedly awesome!

I never heard of “Thankgiving” by Roth though, do we have any infos on that or just the name?

You got me even more excited for Grindhouse, PopeyPete ;D

Man this is awesome news,Rob Zombie is a great director and Cage is a badass actor.Im dying to see this!!!

I wonder what the story will be. Maybe Hitler’s SS hires Dr Fu Manchu to create a race of werewolf women to seduce and kill US soldiers? Holy crazy motherfuckingly awesome idea! 8)

I love how american b-movie actors used to make SS troops worse by taking it to supernatural levels. as if it wasn’t horrible enough as they were… haha

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
I wonder what the story will be. Maybe Hitler’s SS hires Dr Fu Manchu to create a race of werewolf women to seduce and kill US soldiers? Holy crazy motherfuckingly awesome idea! 8)
[/quote]

SS HELL CAMP had a similar idea to that. :laugh:

This news sounds so great :o This movie seems really perfect for the movie geeks. Just perfect for the references, but also visually, using old lenses/films. That will be awesome !

Yeah this movie is gonna be perfect,a little slice of heaven IMO.

I haven’t heard anything about the trailers. I’d like to know more about Cowgirls in Sweden.

LoL - I can’t wait for Grindhouse.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Get more Grindhouse news

Bloody-Disgusting has learned of an addition to the cast of Rob Zombie’s faux trailer that will play between Robert Rodriguez’s “Planet Terror” and Quentin Tarantino’s “Death Proof” when Dimension releases the hotly anticipated Grindhouse in theaters April 6th. Joining the previously announced Nicolas Cage (Fu Manchu) in Zombie’s “Werewolf Women of the S.S.” is the infamous Bill Moseley! Moseley is best known for his roles in Rob Zombie’s House of 1000 Corpses, The Devil’s Rejects and the cult fav Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2. Click the title above for more news, tons of stills and the trailer.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/7986

Thank god for bloody-disgusting.Thanks for posting it.

More casting information and whatnot from Fangoria…

Usually in lycanthropictures, it’s the men who do the howlingâ€â€

I’m going to try and check that magazine out today if it’s out.

Source: http://www.sherimoonzombie.net/home.html

:smiley: cool pic

As a german i’m supposed to NOT laugh, right? :smiley:

;D

This is gonna be so great. I cant wait to see this one!! 8)