Directors of fake trailers?

Are the directors of the fake trailers going to be only RR and QT, or others as well?

I read on a IMDB message board that Chan Wook Park (Oldboy), Edgar Wright (Shaun of the Dead), and Eli Roth might do one.

Park Chan Wook ? I hope it’s true. He’s so great :wink:

But yeah, it won’t be QT or RR, just other directors…

yeah I know. He is such a great director

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Park Chan Wook ? I hope it’s true. He’s so great :wink:

But yeah, it won’t be QT or RR, just other directors…
[/quote]

actually tarantino has said in various interviews that he and robert WILL be doing at least one each.

he seems particularly keen to do a ‘sexploitation’ trailer called ‘cowgirls in sweden’!

[quote]I read on a IMDB message board that Chan Wook Park (Oldboy), Edgar Wright (Shaun of the Dead), and Eli Roth might do one. [/quote]

I too also heard that Edgar Wright, of Shaun of the Dead fame, would be doing one. Apart from that and ‘Cowgirls from Sweden’ I haven’t heard anything about the fake trailers. There was a rumour that there would be a ‘Fox Force Five’ one though - but I seriously doubt this.

There will be a Spaghetti Western trailer ,too

I thought Rob Zombie might be doing one, has anyone heard his name mentioned?

Now you mention it I do remeber Rob Zombie’s name creep up in a few conversations (possibly on IMDB)

yeah Ive heard somewhere to that Rob Zombie would be doing one

Apperently their will be a spaghetti western, blaxploitation, sexploitation and a kung-fu trailer. According to wikipedia Danny Trejo said he will be in a fake trailer called “Machete”

I really hope Rob Zombie will be making a trailer. :slight_smile:

Man…I can’t fucking wait for this movie!

[quote=“ailemrac07”]
…According to wikipedia…
[/quote]

haha.

come on dude, EVERYONE can post stuff into the wikipedia. it’s actually the least reliable source on the internet. it’s easier to submit bullshit to the wikipedia than to the imdb.com, and imdb.com can be fooled easily :wink:

[quote=“big man with a gun”]
actually tarantino seems particularly keen to do a ‘sexploitation’ trailer called ‘cowgirls in sweden’!
[/quote]

Ah yep, I didn’t remember of that…

haha, cowgirls in sweden… I think it is time for me to post the “you gotta love the swedes”-pic…

haha

[quote]haha, cowgirls in sweden… I think it is time for me to post the “you gotta love the swedes”-pic…[/quote]

Hehe!

I am getting quite excited about this film! Do you think maybe Uma will make an appearance in one of these trailers? She may be one of the Cowgirls as she does have swedish links? I also read that on IMDB so it is probably bullshit.

no, her grandmother is swedish and her cousin plays in Hammarby, a swedish soccer-team.

;D haha

gotta love em!

Lol!! Where on earth do you get those water bottles?!?!

I am posting far too much today! I will have to go on MSN to cool off for while.

[quote=“Mr.BlondeBill”]
gotta love em!
[/quote]
yes, we are so awesome.

[quote=“MissMia”]
Lol!! Where on earth do you get those water bottles?!?!

I am posting far too much today! I will have to go on MSN to cool off for while.
[/quote]
I dunno :-X :-X