BURNING QUESTION!!!

Everything about the soundtrack as well as merchandise related discussions
AuthenticTexMex
Cowardly Lion

BURNING QUESTION!!!

Post by AuthenticTexMex » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:59 am

First let me say this is my first post on here so hello everyone.  Like the rest of you I'm a huge tarantino fan.

Now...my question

What is the coming attractions song?  I mean the song that they play with the tie-dyed background that also says "Feature presenation".  It's really catchy and I know that it was partly used in the song from Dangerdoom, "Old School Rules." What is its official title?  More importantly, where can I download it so I can use it for myspace profile, cell phone ring, etc? It's so damn catchy.

Chingón
Cowardly Lion

Re: BURNING QUESTION!!!

Post by Chingón » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:30 am

AuthenticTexMex wrote: First let me say this is my first post on here so hello everyone.  Like the rest of you I'm a huge tarantino fan.

Now...my question

What is the coming attractions song?  I mean the song that they play with the tie-dyed background that also says "Feature presenation".  It's really catchy and I know that it was partly used in the song from Dangerdoom, "Old School Rules." What is its official title?  More importantly, where can I download it so I can use it for myspace profile, cell phone ring, etc? It's so damn catchy.

According to the end credits to Death Proof, it's "Funky Fanfare", Written by Keith Mansfield, Courtesy of APM Music.

AuthenticTexMex
Cowardly Lion

Post by AuthenticTexMex » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:27 am

Thanks a ton! I see that on the DVD now. and now another question...WHERE CAN I DOWLOAD IT? I'VE LOOKED ALL DAY.

redragon
Cowardly Lion

Post by redragon » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:59 pm

Good luck. I tried as well and just gave up and ripped it straight from the dvd.