Burning question!

First let me say this is my first post on here so hello everyone. Like the rest of you I’m a huge tarantino fan.

Now…my question

What is the coming attractions song? I mean the song that they play with the tie-dyed background that also says “Feature presenation”. It’s really catchy and I know that it was partly used in the song from Dangerdoom, “Old School Rules.” What is its official title? More importantly, where can I download it so I can use it for myspace profile, cell phone ring, etc? It’s so damn catchy.

[quote=“AuthenticTexMex”]
First let me say this is my first post on here so hello everyone. Like the rest of you I’m a huge tarantino fan.

Now…my question

What is the coming attractions song? I mean the song that they play with the tie-dyed background that also says “Feature presenation”. It’s really catchy and I know that it was partly used in the song from Dangerdoom, “Old School Rules.” What is its official title? More importantly, where can I download it so I can use it for myspace profile, cell phone ring, etc? It’s so damn catchy.
[/quote]

According to the end credits to Death Proof, it's "Funky Fanfare", Written by Keith Mansfield, Courtesy of APM Music.

Thanks a ton! I see that on the DVD now. and now another question…WHERE CAN I DOWLOAD IT? I’VE LOOKED ALL DAY.

Good luck. I tried as well and just gave up and ripped it straight from the dvd.