Mitch and Titch?

Hello everyone . . .

First post here, just signed up to add a couple of film references to the wiki - but while I’m here I gotta ask a question that is bothering me . . .

When Jungle Julia calls her station to get them to play ‘Hold Tight’ by Dave Dee, Dozy Beaky Mick and Titch, she says ‘Mitch’ instead of Mick, this is repeated a couple of times so I’m sure it’s not just a mistake . . .

Can anyone come up with a reason why this one name would be changed in the script? It’s gotta be something but damned if I know what. ???

I can only guess. It could have been the best take, so Quentin left it in. Or, you know, they’re all pretty drunk by then.

Is it written as Mitch in the script? I’ll have to get look at my copy…

Hmmm, after looking at my copy of the script, that conversation isn’t evern in there, weird.

the english subtitles read “Mick”, not Mitch.

also, notice how she writes you´re a asshole instead of AN asshole.

she sure is one illiterate biatch.

Now that i think of it, The whole “Mitch and Tich” thing sounds exactly like an error QT himself would make. Hes a film expert, but he often makes mistakes with peoples names like JJ made with the groups name. JJs supposed to be an expert on music like QT is with movies. Maybe it was a little personal touch he added to her character.

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Now that i think of it, The whole “Mitch and Tich” thing sounds exactly like an error QT himself would make. Hes a film expert, but he often makes mistakes with peoples names like JJ made with the groups name. JJs supposed to be an expert on music like QT is with movies. Maybe it was a little personal touch he added to her character.
[/quote]
I like that!

but the drunk theory is fine, too.