Favorite song in grindhouse

i want to know your favorite song in grindhouse my favorite is the grindhouse main titles song

Mine is Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich - Hold Tigh.

i kinda hesitate between those two

[quote=“splatter master”]
i want to know your favorite song in grindhouse my favorite is the grindhouse main titles song
[/quote]

i didnt know there was such a thing, cool! havent seen GH, only DP.

i guess so far it´s Chick Habit.

Grindhouse maintitles is the opening song in Planet Terror.

[quote=“Bad Max”]
Grindhouse maintitles is the opening song in Planet Terror.
[/quote]
ah, ok. looking forward to it. :slight_smile:

For me it’s Chick Habit and Down in Mexico so far.

Baby It’s You

^ I agree with “Baby it’s you”. But haven’t seen the extended cut of Death Proof (only saw our American Grindhouse cut) so I didn’t see the part were this song was. I just got the cd, and I like this song the best.

My favorite hands down is Joe Tex’s The Love You Save (May Be Your Own).

My favorites are, The planet terror intro theme, Chick Habit, and Hold Tight.

Ahmm… i think, hold tight and my favorite one,The Last Race by Jack Nitzche.

Greetings

the planet terror intro theme is amazing so powerful!! the scores of both films are really really great

I haven’t seen “Planet Terror”, yet :frowning: (I haven’t heard the soundtrack, too)

But I like “Baby it’s you” very much! And also “Chick Habbit” :wink:

Death Proof - Chick Habit

Planet Terror - The planet terror intro theme

The Last Race, Hold Tight and Riot In Thunder Alley from Death Proof. I like Its So Easy, but I havent heard/seen it in the other cut yet.

The Grindhouse main title theme is pretty good.

the soundtrack from DP is really amazing and i have like 4 or 5 favorite songs: the last race, hold tight, baby it’s you, chick habit, the joe tex song…

the way he uses ennio morricone’s music from cat with 9 tails is amazing…

and the music cues from italian crime films during the car chase at the end by stelvio cipriani and franco micalizi are among my favorite musics in the world… Electric Warrior by T-rex is also one of my favorite album in the world…

hands down the use of music in this film is masterful

I can’t get ‘Chick Habit’ out of my mind. I’ve been singing it over and over and over…

[quote=“roulette67”]
I can’t get ‘Chick Habit’ out of my mind. I’ve been singing it over and over and over…
[/quote]

Same here.

Riot in thunder alley is my fav right now… I wanna see the movi Thunder alley, It’s by Roger Corman right? or atleast produced necause I saw a corman double feature with Wild Angels or something like that in my new favorite dvd store that has 4 shelves full of Exploitation classics.