Death Proof Collectors CD

Sorry if this has already been coverd, but I really want to purchase a copy of the Collectors edition of the DP soundtrack (the one with the fancy sleeve and booklet etc etc)

but I cant seem to be able to order it from amazon, play or CD Wow etc?

Does anyone know if there is somewhere where I could order it online?

thanks

deathproof.net

I gotta buy that

could ya please get us an amazon link?

just a question: if a member (not you) posts an amazon link for anything, and then another member buys with that link…do you get money like that? 'cuz the link came from your site?

if so, I may posts links and use them before I get my own stuff on amazon. if it’s any help for ya.

Thanks Seb

[quote=“Tristan”]
I gotta buy that

could ya please get us an amazon link?

just a question: if a member (not you) posts an amazon link for anything, and then another member buys with that link…do you get money like that? 'cuz the link came from your site?

if so, I may posts links and use them before I get my own stuff on amazon. if it’s any help for ya.
[/quote]

I don’t think it’s available on Amazon. The collector’s ed, i mean.

I only get money if the amazon link has my ID in it, you’ll notice those Amazon links I post in the wiki and such, they have “…/thequentintar…/” in it or something.

Ok. Then we should do a Seb-get-us-a-link-please topic, and ask for whatever we want to order. You post a link, we order, and it helps this site.