Killing Zoe

All other Tarantino films, his cameos, TV cameos, general discussions about music and DVD - check out the child boards!
Jjp

Re: Killing Zoe

Post by Jjp » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:50 pm

just picked it up at fye for 9.99 dona watch it tonight.

Jjp

Post by Jjp » Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:33 pm

just finished watching it it was a really good movie i cant see how ne one could dis like it, yeah it wasent the greatest movie i've ever seen but it was a really good movie.

Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd

Post by Sebastian » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:44 pm

I started closing some gaps in The Archives, would be nice if some of you who've seen it would write a little story summary, a review or something, add pictures, trivia, etc...

www.tarantino.info/wiki/index.php/Killing_Zoe

Kinick
Fucking Professional

Post by Kinick » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:21 pm

Bought Killing Zoe on DVD today and just after watching it for the first time. Been meaning to check it out for years after learning Avery's contribution to Pulp etc. The film wasn't up to much in the end, the odd OK moment but nothing else, I guess it was pretty average for a first viewing at least. Julie Delpy IS hot... QT should have tried her for a role in IB. I watched the featurette on the disc too and you can see QT on the set with Avery and co. in brief moments.

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:42 pm

Avery should have co-written Inglourious Basterds....

* Ify runs for his life *

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:48 pm

I'm going to write a film called Killing Ify  >:(

But seriously, he and QT could have been pen-pals.  QT could send what he had to Avery in prison, and Avery could have sent QT what he had from prison.  And then QT wouldn't have to really give him credit.  I mean, not that Quentin wouldn't give cred where it's due.
Last edited by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz on Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"That's it.  Like my old Granddaddy used to always say, the less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect." - QT- Four Rooms

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:51 pm

But this time I'll be ready for the five point palm exploding heart technique! Haha.

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:51 pm

Ify wrote: But this time I'll be ready for the five point palm exploding heart technique! Haha.
DAMNIT 
"That's it.  Like my old Granddaddy used to always say, the less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect." - QT- Four Rooms

VikingWithNoName
Basterd

Post by VikingWithNoName » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:59 pm

The main character has the same name as the homosexual rapist in Pulp Ficton. LOL
The Tunehunter. I love my nickname just becouse i have earned it.

Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd

Post by Sebastian » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:22 pm

Lt. BioBasterd
Fucking Professional

Post by Lt. BioBasterd » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:40 pm

Err. I think Avery has a whole website and forum dedicated to him.

Let's not take a break from Basterds, I say.
"All the billing in the world and the billboards can't do it. It's the people who pay their hard-earned cash across the ticket windows that make stars." - J.L. Mankiewicz