Killing Zoe

has anyone seen this movie?

I know QT didn’t write it or direct it, but he did produce it and i know that roger avary wrote/directed it. i am curious to see if this movie was any good.

opinions??

???

HOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT ISN’T. A pointless violence induced heist and a slow boring follow up to it. Roget Avary was just trying to live up too Reservoir dogs

the only thing Tarantino did, was help his buddy to come up with the financial stuff. he only produced it and as we know, producers usually don’t have anything to to with the film itself

I actually liked this movie. I bought it and am happy I did.

Killing Zoe is cool in a gritty, independent film kinda way, but its not great nor is it really worth watching more than maybe two or three times.

Gritty? They pointlessly shoot people in the end heist with no twists or anything. Perhaps I was being too harsh because it was Roger Avary’s first but I really didn’t find it good.

I was amused by this movie. It was pretty brutal and I looooove Julie Delpy :-*.

[quote]HOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT ISN’T. A pointless violence induced heist and a slow boring follow up to it. Roget Avary was just trying to live up too Reservoir dogs[/quote]

Damn, I just bought it, well, I’m gonna watch the movie and i will say what I think of it.

I enjoyed watching it, it wasn’t that bad.

since starting this topic, i too have seen it.

not bad, but…not too good.

just ok.

i read that avary wrote the script in a week or something and you can tell he wrote it quickly. some parts are just wretched.

I reeeeeally enjoyed it the first time i saw it. It was one of my favorites for a while. Definitely entertaining, but I don’t like it as much anymore… same way with True Romance…

The best part in that flick was Ron Jeremy gettting blasted in the gut

I have to check out this film, violence I can deal with. 8)

I can only find the VHS version, has it been released on DVD?

I liked the film! Eric was such a great anti-hero, on par with someone like Kakihara.

I felt that the film could have done with a more original ending, I think it shared the same ending with Dog Day Afternoon (can’t remember.)

Anyone see the 3 second cameo of Ron Jeremy? Lol

its a strange film, the first half is boring and slow, the second half has more action and enjoys more

I need to confess… i was in the DVD-Store… and they fooled me. I bought it because it say “A QT movie” o.s.l.d.

I watched it and it’s nice, but the upcoming 3 years i won’t watch it again. Like they sayd. He produced the movie. that’s it.

;D

i saw it on dvd in the store the other day with a bigass QT sticker on it, it looked cool but i bought True Romance instead

[quote]i saw it on dvd in the store the other day with a bigass QT sticker on it, it looked cool but i bought True Romance instead
[/quote]

good choice :wink:

[quote]i saw it on dvd in the store the other day with a bigass QT sticker on it, it looked cool but i bought True Romance instead
[/quote]

It's funny how Avary is still riding on Quentin's vehicle to earn a living. :D