QT comedy project?

All other Tarantino films, his cameos, TV cameos, general discussions about music and DVD - check out the child boards!
Cpt tonyanthony
Fucking Professional

QT comedy project?

Post by Cpt tonyanthony » Fri May 11, 2007 6:45 am

When Kill Bill was released, there was an interview with QT in a French magasine (Telerama) where he mentionned a script that he started between JB and KB but never finished. The basic plot is: "two brothers forget to wake-up the morning of their father's funeral". For a while I thought that this might be the Vega Bros project but eventually, I don't think it is. He said that he needed some time before finishing it. Ever heard of that one?

Jjp

Re: QT comedy project?

Post by Jjp » Fri May 25, 2007 1:04 am

tonyanthony wrote: When Kill Bill was released, there was an interview with QT in a French magasine (Telerama) where he mentionned a script that he started between JB and KB but never finished. The basic plot is: "two brothers forget to wake-up the morning of their father's funeral". For a while I thought that this might be the Vega Bros project but eventually, I don't think it is. He said that he needed some time before finishing it. Ever heard of that one?
Naaa but im doubting it will ever be made. It was probably just a story he wrote, he probably never wrote the script and just fell away from the project.

KILL BILL vol.3
Real McCoy

Post by KILL BILL vol.3 » Fri May 25, 2007 1:14 am

ya i've heard of this, but i doubt it'll ever happen. After IB we prolly wont know what he's goin to do next, i mean he hasn't talked of any other scripts he's worked on or is planning to write.

Jjp

Post by Jjp » Fri May 25, 2007 1:24 am

KILL BILL vol.3 wrote: ya i've heard of this, but i doubt it'll ever happen. After IB we prolly wont know what he's goin to do next, i mean he hasn't talked of any other scripts he's worked on or is planning to write.
yeaa i agree.