QT comedy project?

When Kill Bill was released, there was an interview with QT in a French magasine (Telerama) where he mentionned a script that he started between JB and KB but never finished. The basic plot is: “two brothers forget to wake-up the morning of their father’s funeral”. For a while I thought that this might be the Vega Bros project but eventually, I don’t think it is. He said that he needed some time before finishing it. Ever heard of that one?

[quote=“tonyanthony”]
When Kill Bill was released, there was an interview with QT in a French magasine (Telerama) where he mentionned a script that he started between JB and KB but never finished. The basic plot is: “two brothers forget to wake-up the morning of their father’s funeral”. For a while I thought that this might be the Vega Bros project but eventually, I don’t think it is. He said that he needed some time before finishing it. Ever heard of that one?
[/quote]

Naaa but im doubting it will ever be made. It was probably just a story he wrote, he probably never wrote the script and just fell away from the project.

ya i’ve heard of this, but i doubt it’ll ever happen. After IB we prolly wont know what he’s goin to do next, i mean he hasn’t talked of any other scripts he’s worked on or is planning to write.

[quote=“KILL BILL vol.3”]
ya i’ve heard of this, but i doubt it’ll ever happen. After IB we prolly wont know what he’s goin to do next, i mean he hasn’t talked of any other scripts he’s worked on or is planning to write.
[/quote]

yeaa i agree.