Reservoir Dogs

Jackie Brown

From Dusk til Dawn

From Dusk Till Dawn 2

From Dusk Till Dawn 3 - The Hangman’s Daughter

Full Tilt Boogie

Modesty Blaise- The Beginning

Grand Theft Parson

I’ve never heard about this box before… Can you buy it in other countries? And also, why no Pulp?

Doesnt say very much about it, but you can buy it in lots of Swedish online-stores. This looks like one more of those Scandinavian boxes…

This looks fucking great, except for the lack of Pulp Fiction. I wonder if it’s available in the states.

For some reason Pulp seems to be missing in most swedish boxes… ???

We have this box in Holland:

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
We have this box in Holland:

[/quote]
Cool, i cant see the title on one of those movies tho. which are on it?

The one you cant see is true romance :wink:

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
The one you cant see is true romance :wink:
[/quote]
ah, i should have figured that! Thanks! Cool box!

I don’t see the point of that box, no special editions and no Pulp at all???

I have this and it rocks, special editions of Dogs, Pulp and Jackie + Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2

And I haven’t seen Grand Theft Parsons or Modesty Blaise but don’t they suck? Hangman’s Daughter is supposedly pretty good so hmm… I guess there is a small point in releasing that set after all…I don’t know. Oh and by the way, what the hell is that thing on the cover and how does it relate to Tarantino?

[quote=“Jack Wolfgang”]
Oh and by the way, what the hell is that thing on the cover and how does it relate to Tarantino?
[/quote]

It’s on the Bride’s sword:

And yes, Hangman’s Daughter is a pretty cool film. Texas Blood Money sucked, though.

Can’t see the picture?

And it’s still a pretty weird cover ;D

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://reallife.mine.nu/~marshall/pictu … oklast.jpg”>http://reallife.mine.nu/~marshall/picture/wallpapers/kill_bill_hanzo_1600_by_ikonoklast.jpg</LINK_TEXT>

Haha, yeah, weird creature :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Jack Wolfgang”]
I don’t see the point of that box, no special editions and no Pulp at all???

I have this and it rocks, special editions of Dogs, Pulp and Jackie + Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2

And I haven’t seen Grand Theft Parsons or Modesty Blaise but don’t they suck? Hangman’s Daughter is supposedly pretty good so hmm… I guess there is a small point in releasing that set after all…I don’t know. Oh and by the way, what the hell is that thing on the cover and how does it relate to Tarantino?
[/quote]
That box they sell here also but not all of them with Pulp.