Hostel 2

this time with more chicks (in the lead)!

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles … tory.jhtml”>http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1533975/story.jhtml</LINK_TEXT>

"“Quentin [Tarantino] was really helpful when I told him the story idea. I was like, ‘What do you think about this?’ and he’s like, ‘Oh man, what if we did it with girls?,’ " Roth said of the “Hostel” producer. “I saw Quentin last night, and we started to talk about some different death scenes, and anytime I’m like, ‘Oh, what if we killed someone like this?,’ he’s got three other different ways to kill them. When he reads the script, it inspires a bunch of things.”” – ELI ROTH

GREAT! Really awesome news!

I thought the first one was pretty average. It took too long to get to the good stuff. Honestly I can sit through dialogue if its good, but anyone can write a bunch of guys talking about scoring. Not to mention the girls were not very appealing with all that silicone.

Oh, what if we killed someone like this?,’ he’s got three other different ways to kill them.

Is that supposed to get me pumped. Come on. You should integrate the violence, not try to go for the sickest thing you can. Again anyone can think of something sick. How about we put a chain on her nipples and pull them off? Lets not.

I agree. nevertheless, it was a pretty scary thing considering that as opposed to films like Saw or TCM, it seemed a lot more in the direction of “whew, that could really happen”. but aside from that yeah, lots of sickness, no substance

It would be better if the main guy from the first decided to kill everyone involved, one by one. Then when he kills everyone at the main place he could find the records for the customers then torture them where they live.

This was just a horror movie, not a true look at Eastern Europe.I enjoyed the brutality of it despite it being written and produced by a Jew.I thought the storyline of an organization that caters to the sadistic nature of rich people internationally was quite original.This one was way better than the first too.Probably because I’m female and it was more gory than the original with less sex and less boobs.The score was wonderfully done for a horror movie since most of them are quite cheesy if they’re classical or offer a blend of hip-hop and other mainstream crap music.

[quote=“jonehaze”]I enjoyed the brutality of it despite it being written and produced by a Jew.[/quote]

huh…what?

Double Yu, Tee, Eff?

I liked the first Hostel better.

Is there really Hostel Part III? They said it in 2010…