My Best Friend's Birthday

Read the posts at Avary’s site.

This film is available somewhere. The last reel is missing. I have a feeling, by the time this year is over, we will all have seen

My Best Friend’s Birthday.

mike… this is old news :wink:

drop me an email, i’ll send you where to get it :wink:

There’s screenshots and other info at *********

[NOTE FROM THE ADMIN: please no advertising for commercial sites.

you can get the adress i censored if you contact through instant messenger or email.]

Sebastian, have you see MBFB?

I know what site it is. I already ordered it.

How old is this news? God, I am so behind.

you can order the unfinished film at

www.superhappyfun.com

either on VHS or DVD-R

and yes, it is legal.

Please send in your reviews, thoughts or whatever.

I just watched it (or at least whats existing footage) and I think its awesome!

QT practically plays his character Clarence from TR, including the “i’d fuck elvis” speech.

its a great little film, although the quality is totally bad and its not finished at all (i’d say 1/3 of the film is complete, if that).

Can Dvd-R be read on any dvd player ?

I wanna buy it, but I wanna be sure it will play on my player.

not all DVD-Players read DVD-R.

check our user’s manual for that.

most expensive players should read that format, though.

[quote]I just watched it (or at least whats existing footage) and I think its awesome!

QT practically plays his character Clarence from TR, including the “i’d fuck elvis” speech.

its a great little film, although the quality is totally bad and its not finished at all (i’d say 1/3 of the film is complete, if that).
[/quote]

I was wonderin' if you, or anybody else who owns the movie for that matter, would be willing to submit a transcript from "My Best Friend's Birthday" for the site. That'd be awesome for those of us who don't own the flick or, in my case, don't have, to quote Dick Ritchie in T.R., "A pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of", rendering me unable to produced a measly 20 or so bucks to order the movie from SuperHappyFun. It's a poor-pathetic life bein' broke. Anyway, just a request/suggestion on behalf of those who would enjoy such a thing. Later.

M.W.

i will post a plot synopsis and a wanna-be transcript. the thing is, its partially very hard to hear the dialogue. the quality is very low.

[quote]i will post a plot synopsis and a wanna-be transcript. the thing is, its partially very hard to hear the dialogue. the quality is very low.[/quote]

That's cool.  I'm sure everybody would enjoy it.  Later.<br/>

M.W.

I updated the Site (filmographies → my best friends birthday) with a nice photogallery for easier downloading.

if you want to buy it on VHS or DVD-R go to www.superhappyfun.com

if you want to know more about the film itself i recommend the book by Jami Bernard (there’s a huge link to a description on the main page). really insight information in that book. i read it twice and will read it again.

Please.

If somebody bought that from www.superhappyfun.com on DVD-R, please SHARE IT on kazaa or whatever… my VHS copy got fucked up!

or send me a copy on CD!

man i want to see that mo’ fo

I wish it was a comleted film…

Ok I’m convinced. I’m gonna buy it on VHS, just incase my DVD player doesn’t read DVD-R. Now all i gotta do is find a VCR. HMMMMMM

haha yeah, I dont have any of those old VCR thingies anymore… but my player don’t read DVD-R neither… crap…

BID AWAY (VCD):

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … otohosting”>http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3351297825&category=27332&rd=1#ebayphotohosting</LINK_TEXT>

Has anyone ever ordered from superhappyfun.com? Are they reliable?

yep. reliable. you should go for the DVD-R version, though. VHS sucks balls, the quality is already bad enough, no need to go worse

This has to be somewhere wheather it was on Kazaa or at a fan site someone must have seen it on the net.