Pulp/4 Rooms/Jackie Brown/Sleep With Me

I’m sure everyone’s noticed by now that some of the props that were featured in Pulp Fiction, Four Rooms, and Jackie Brown were interchanged between each film. For instance, Vincent Vega’s Malibu is the car Q.T.'s character is standing next to on the cover of the magazine in Four Rooms. Jackie Brown drives a white Honda hatchback…the same Honda Butch Coolidge drives in Pulp Fiction. I’m not sure if those are the only ones, but if anybody knows any more, list 'em.

So what does QT’s cameo in “Sleep With Me” have to do with this? Well, it appears to me that the jacket QT’s wearing during his cameo scene is the same brown suede (or whatever material it is) jacket that Butch wears in “Pulp Fiction”. Just found that mildly interesting and thought I’d share. Later.

M.W.

[quote] ÂÂ

So what does QT’s cameo in “Sleep With Me” have to do with this?  Well, it appears to me that the jacket QT’s wearing during his cameo scene is the same brown suede (or whatever material it is) jacket that Butch wears in “Pulp Fiction”.  Just found that mildly interesting and thought I’d share.  Later.

M.W.[/quote]

Sleep With Me is an ok film. I like the cameo by QT as Sid. You get to see how QT would act at a regular type party with his pals. The whole “Homo/Top Gun” monologue is classic QT too. Its like a continuation of his “Like a Virgin” speech from Dogs.

That jacket that he wears might be the one Bruce wears, I’ll have to look again next time I see it.

As a movie, I didn’t really dig “Sleep With Me”, but, as you said, QT’s cameo is AWESOME. The “Top Gun” monologue is classic. Wish he would’ve worked it into one of HIS films, but hey, it’s great nonetheless.

I’m almost positive it’s the same jacket. Check it out. Later.

M.W.

never seen that film :frowning:

[quote]never seen that film :frowning:[/quote]

You ain't missin' much.  Besides QT's cameo, the rest is pretty boring.<br/>

M.W.

[quote=“Mickey_Worley”]
You ain’t missin’ much. Besides QT’s cameo, the rest is pretty boring.

M.W.
[/quote]

As with the muppets.