Tarantino produces Daltry Calhoun

I just stumbled over this:

<LINK_TEXT text=“Disney.com | The official home for all things Disney … 91604.html”>Disney.com | The official home for all things Disney</LINK_TEXT>

I personally dont approve of that stuff, but there is no confirmation… so…

The movie DALTREY CALHOUN will be directed by Katrina Holden Bronson. Shooting starts September the 25.

Question 1:

Does someone know, why QT will produce the movie? has it something to do with the fact that Katrina Holden Bronson is the daugther of Charles Bronson?

Question 2:

I read on a site:

…“Jackass” star Johnny Knoxville is set to take the lead in “Daltry Calhoun”, a dark comedy being co–produced by Quentin Tarantino‘s L. Driver Productions, which is set to start shooting later this month… Where can I find more information about QT´s production company?

Maybe he’s read the script and likes it and respects her wishes to cast Knoxville… i kinda like him, dunno if he can act but im willing to give him a chance, without using men in black 2 and walking tall as a reference…

I think there’s nothing wrong on producing, remember that producing is money, and everybody loves money, and I think QT is entering in a “producing era” of his career we hope that never stops directing anyway I know Knoxville is not the best actor ever, but producing is fun (guess), and QT wants to have fun.

Violence is the only way to make people understand that not everything is at the time they want it, the day they want it, and the way they want it.

Q should leave the producing to Lawrence…

Wasn’t Quentin obsessed with ‘Jackass: The Movie’ for a while? and didn’t he use it as part inspiration for the Elle VS Bea fight in KB Vol2?

[quote=“SteveZissou”]
Q should leave the producing to Lawrence…
[/quote]

Why? QT produced and helped some other filmmakers. What is wrong with this?

[quote=“MiaRose”]
Wasn’t Quentin obsessed with ‘Jackass: The Movie’ for a while? and didn’t he use it as part inspiration for the Elle VS Bea fight in KB Vol2?
[/quote]

Oui

and dont tell me that shit wasnt funny, cause that shit?.. was funny

[quote=“CPS”]

Why? QT produced and helped some other filmmakers. What is wrong with this?
[/quote]

Let him do all that, but it’s like, Quentin doesnt need much more ridicule for getting behind dumb shit movies.

here’s a trailer:

http://www.miramax.com/daltrycalhoun/daltry.mov

by the way, don’t forget to enter the competition to win one of 4 Daltry Calhoun Soundtrack CDs. just head over to the main site to read how

Judging by that trailer it looks like Knoxville was actually trying to act. This could be interesting… Knoxville’s acting could be a terrible failure, but I like it when people play roles that they are not expected to play. I don’t think he will become a new Jim Carrey, but I want to give him a chance anyway.