Hell ride

Bad news. Tarantino might star with Michael Madson in a biker movie. Here are the details:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news.php?id=4751

[quote]Bad news. Tarantino might star with Michael Madson in a biker movie. Here are the details:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news.php?id=4751[/quote]

why is that bad news???

JoBlo - Movie News, Latest Trailers, and More

What cool news, Madsen needs some decent roles and would be interesting to watch QT pursue his acting abilities. 8)

Shit, I hope Tarantino isn’t one of the main characters…cause he really can’t act very well. If he was a small cameo that’d be cool though.

The only time Tarantino’s done a decent acting job in a movie was the beginning of Reservoir Dogs because he was just being his normal self.

No, actually it was in Desperado because they wasnt much acting needed there! In the opening scene of reservoir Dogs, Tarantino laughs so much at one particular joke which i cant remember (I think it the "What’s special? taking you out the back, sucking your dick? bit) he just over-laughs and totally nearly spoils the scene!!

That joke he said in Desperado sucked

I thought his opening in Reservoir Dogs was perfect. He was just playing himself, and the over laugh seemed somewhat appropriate, even if it was unintentional (I’m not convinced it was) seeing as how they were all pretty strung up, and were drinking coffee of all things.

His other acting bits, on the other hand, are a different story. Anyway, yet ANOTHER Michael Madsen B movie. This one has “masterpiece” written all over it. ::slight_smile:

he should play the owner of a bar or resteraunt that bikers take over, madsen should push him around and shit

No, this is bad. I don’t want him to act in some B level biker movie. I want him to write and direct either the new Bond film or his Inglorious Bastards movie. Come on!

Get a grip, QT!

Tarantino’s acting in Pulp fiction was pretty decent as well as in dusk till dawn, not bad for a part time job… :wink:

On TRL at Cannes, Madsen and Carradine stated they might be working together on an upcoming project too ;D

This reminds me of a pattern we saw after Pulp; newly famous QT does an assload of cameos, and then…DISAPPEARS FOR WAY TOO LONG.

I could almost stand any acting job that Tarantino’s done, except for his role in FDTD. QT tries to be serious in that movie and it just doesn’t work. It’s like me trying to be serious. It’s possible but it’s also pretty awkward

[quote]I could almost stand any acting job that Tarantino’s done, except for his role in FDTD. QT tries to be serious in that movie and it just doesn’t work. It’s like me trying to be serious. It’s possible but it’s also pretty awkward[/quote]

i kinda agree. in FDTD he didnt convince me neither, it wasn’t professional. you could always see how his expressions were artificial and all… but he tried, and thats fine. he played the psycho :slight_smile:

GREAT NEWS! Madsen, Bishop and Tarantino in one exploitative Biker movie! FUCKIN GREAT! I’m looking forward to that, hope its classic, cool and bloody (and with some cool music in it!).

I actually think QT is a pretty good actor - but i think cameo roles suit him more, i think he’s more interested in developing a story, than actually being a story now…-if that makes any sense lol

i LOVED his cameo as jimmie in Pulp! I was laughing so much, “Did you notice a sign saying dead nigger storage!?” hehe

I personally can’t wait for Hell Ride. sounds fun

more about larry bishop:

Larry Bishop - IMDb

I can’t wait for it either. I actually want to see QT as a starring role, I mean I haven’t really seen him act since FDTD. Plus I would love to see Madsen and QT actually have a couple of conversasions in a movie together. This movie would be cool if it had the same kind of feel of FDTD but with cooler music( even cooler than in FDTD ).

Hmm…

Reading the title of this topic sparked the thought in my mind of Tarantino writing a late '60s drive-thru biker flick reminiscent of Al Adamson’s dubbed-Citizen Kane of the biker movies, “Satan’s Sadists”. I actually own it on DVD and needless to say, random Nazi biker rape, chain swinging fist fights and pillaging is pretty unintentionally hysterical.

Oh, well. Anyone else seen it?

And, oh; hello, there. I’m new around these parts. :wink:

It’s called Hell Ride…

Hell Ride (2008) - IMDb