QT's early acting performances SHORT FILM!

All other Tarantino films, his cameos, TV cameos, general discussions about music and DVD - check out the child boards!
LisaLovelace
Hard Drinker

Re: QT's early acting performances SHORT FILM!

Post by LisaLovelace » Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:18 pm

Successful, downloaded it straight away! Thanks for giving me the link! I agree with the girls, beautiful short and I believe I read somewhere there was a short film (which was not named for legal reasons) that was made near the end of Quentin's days at Video Archives. It can't be too contemporary because didn't Rand and Quentin have a huge row or something! Sorry noone can help you out with the date though! By the way guys, it kind of is typical Quentin because he is a romantic and I don't think it would have taken much persuasion for him to do it! This answers the question in another post about why girls find him attractive!

What a lucky lady Sylvia Binsfield is!
Ya sure? Cristal. It's the best. I never liked champagne
before I had Cristal, now I love it.

MiaRose
Basterd

Post by MiaRose » Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:00 pm

LisaLovelace wrote: This answers the question in another post about why girls find him attractive!
Definatley! why is QT attractive to you? Check out this vid lol!
"I'm not saying that we haven't, and I'm not saying that we have. We love each other, but we're almost too close now to be a couple. We had out life together on Kill Bill. It was like a marriage in every way." -Quentin

LisaLovelace
Hard Drinker

Post by LisaLovelace » Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:24 am

Mia Rose- It just means there is sometimes more of him LOL! The mirroring sequence made me laugh a bit. I still love him though, he is a great person and I think he is sexy (even when he puts a few pounds on!)

MiaRose
Basterd

Post by MiaRose » Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:16 am

LisaLovelace wrote: Mia Rose- It just means there is sometimes more of him LOL! The mirroring sequence made me laugh a bit. I still love him though, he is a great person and I think he is sexy (even when he puts a few pounds on!)
well said *claps* ;D
"I'm not saying that we haven't, and I'm not saying that we have. We love each other, but we're almost too close now to be a couple. We had out life together on Kill Bill. It was like a marriage in every way." -Quentin

Mr Blonde

Post by Mr Blonde » Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:32 am

not bad, not bad

labonte18
Cowardly Lion

Post by labonte18 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:43 am

That was cool seing Quentin in a crappy short film, just because it was obviously way before he ever became famous. I honestly hate short films or "Independent Shorts", they annoy the hell out of me.

Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd

Post by Sebastian » Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:36 pm

labonte18 wrote: That was cool seing Quentin in a crappy short film, just because it was obviously way before he ever became famous. I honestly hate short films or "Independent Shorts", they annoy the hell out of me.
it's a music video clip

labonte18
Cowardly Lion

Post by labonte18 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:58 pm

Seb (admin) wrote: it's a music video clip
ohh thats a music video?? I thought it was just a short with that music in the backround. Thats pretty cool then i guess, i still dislike the video, just not as much  ;)

Dillon

Post by Dillon » Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:05 pm

Why do you...
labonte18 wrote: hate short films or Independent Shorts
Have you ever seen 'Where's the money Ronnie' By shane meadows? that beats most features! what short / independant films have you seen and disliked?

labonte18
Cowardly Lion

Post by labonte18 » Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:08 am

The thing i hate most about Short Films is that when people want to make movies when their older, they automatically believe they have to make independent shorts or else they won't become filmmakers, theres a guy at my school who wants to be a filmmaker and he spends his time making shorts, which is fine, but when i ask him if he wants to make movies in hollywood someday he tells me how hes gotta direct shorts and win all these competitions and then he has to direct commercials and get noticed by his commercials and then be asked to make movies or somethin. I say if you want to make movies then make movies, me and my friend want to make movies in hollywood, but instead of making shorts we write scripts, and come up with cool ideas. i guess those are 2 different ways and i just prefer script writing. That and all of the shorts i'v seen ever (which isnt alot) i haven't liked, they were all black and white with a bunch of symbolism, and no sound, just editing and cinemtography, but there probably are good ones that i just havent seen yet, and probably will never see.

LisaLovelace
Hard Drinker

Post by LisaLovelace » Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:35 pm

I guess when it comes to movie making you either like shorts or features (give or take) because they are sooo different. Shorts tend to me very (dare I say it) arty and weird and aren't generally made for the public majority but show just as much talent in my opinion.

IchLiebeQuentin

Post by IchLiebeQuentin » Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:27 am

I thought it was pretty cool. A bit strange and artsie for my taste but it was pretty cool. Naked QT? Very interesting.  ;)

QT Fan

Post by QT Fan » Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:49 am

It looked like it was after RD to me. It looked like really early 1994. But, that's just my opinion.

mikke
Kiddo

Post by mikke » Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:42 pm

That was incredible!

yeh it is def after RD and even PulpFiction...LOL..... to answer ur question it's from 1995

check the IMDb site
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0488005/

he probably did it for some festival or something...........

Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd

Post by Sebastian » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:26 pm

it's a music video, not a short film!

Rand Vossler is/was a friend of QT's from video archives. so maybe he did that guy a favor

Jjp

Post by Jjp » Fri May 25, 2007 1:27 am

holy shit...just watched it pretty cool good find.

psychoboy
Cowardly Lion

Post by psychoboy » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:47 pm

music by leonard cohen the song is from a live cd that he made is fucking awesome seriously buy it! it worth the money