True romance and RD characters

try this on for size. considering the original ending of true romance, does anyone think that Alabama Worley could be the same Alabama that Mr. White says hooked up with Frank McGarr in RD? “hell of a woman. good little theif.”

I was wondering whether thay were the sama Alabama too!!

Yes they are the same Alabama.

are there any interviews or a script reference that proves it? not challenging, just curious.

Go watch Reservoir Dogs. There’s your proof.

thanks for the tip dick. it would appear i the question that i am familiar with the flim. the thread was started to discuss something i was thinking about, not to provoke asshole responses from people with nothing to contribute. if you have a better example, cool. if not, don’t patronize me

they are the same, but there was supposed to a greater link between them. In True Romance Clarence was supposed to die and thats where the link would go in but whats his name changed the ending hence Tarantino had to change REs Dogs around. Im pretty sure thats how it goes i read it somewhere

[quote]thanks for the tip dick. it would appear i the question that i am familiar with the flim. the thread was started to discuss something i was thinking about, not to provoke asshole responses from people with nothing to contribute. if you have a better example, cool. if not, don’t patronize me [/quote]

hahaha, tip dick. He said tip dick.

They are the same Alabama. Last time I checked there aren’t too many women with the name “Alabama” and the same writer putting in the same name in two different movies would be no coincidence. It’s the same fucking Alabama. It’s been discussed.

And QT has said it was the same Alabama.

again, not trying to get in a pissing contest. just asking where this info is. up your dosage and chill out.

I’ll tell you where you the info is. The info is in [size=666]DEEZ NUTS[/size]

congrats asshole, i hope that joke was worth the 4 days you took to think it up.

I haven’t been on the forum for four days, shut your ass up, bitch. I’m not going to glue myself to the forum just so I can wait for a response from you. If this topic was remotely important, I’d dignify it with a decent response. You got your question answered, it’s the same fucking Alabama, now you’re done. Bye now. Nerd.

There’s a contest in a french magazine and i can’t answer, if someone could help me…

which was inspired tarantino for the character of the producer who appears in true romance ?

What is the name of the duet of body builders which one finds in natural born killers ? (Mickey and Mallory ?)

where Killing Zoe has been made ? (In Paris ?)

Thanks for your help