References to Tarantino movies in non-QT movies

I dont know if there’s a topic already about this…I couldnt find it anywhere…so here goes…

Have you seen movies where they mention anything from QT movies?

Jay and silent bob strike back:

• When they hit miramax studio’s you see the reservoir dogs walking around.

• In the room with james van der beek and jason biggs you see a big poster of jackie brown hanging on the wall.

The only one I can think of right now is Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star. Dickie’s agent mentions how QT brought back Travolta’s career with Pulp Fiction.

I remember these two kids in Halloween: Resurrection dressed like Jules and Vincent for Halloween. And in Armageddon, I think someone says some stupid shit like “I’ll plunge that needle in you heart like in Pulp Fiction”. Sorry, I can only think of crappy movies right now.

That pissed me off in Halloween, “Jules” had a fucking pick in his hair, then they said “do you think anybody will guess were from pulp fiction?”, then in i think it was called sugar and spice, these cheerleaders r watching a bunch of heist movies, and theirs a clip of one of them watching dogs, then shes later talking abt the ear scene, and the other girls go “eww”, the only reason why crappy movies do this shit, is because their being done by crappy filmmakers. :-/

DIE HARD: WITH A VENGEANCE

"I just got off a sweet suspension, smokin’ cigarettes and watchin’ Captain Kangaroo."

Yea. That was cool. ;D

& the Swingers/Reservoir Dogs Sequence…

Space Jam(loony tunes movie)

I liked this one, two of the loony tunes dressed up as Jules and Vincent and they played the infamouse music in the background.

kinda makes me wanna watch space jam again. :slight_smile:

[quote]Space Jam(loony tunes movie)

I liked this one, two of the loony tunes dressed up as Jules and Vincent and they played the infamouse music in the background.

kinda makes me wanna watch space jam again. :slight_smile:[/quote]

Huh? I don't fucking remember that!!

[quote]Space Jam(loony tunes movie)

kinda makes me wanna watch space jam again. :slight_smile:[/quote]

yea, its Yosemite Sam and Elmer Fudd in the black suits…and theyre holding pistols with Miserlou playing in the backround cause they just shot one of the Monstars…i cant believe i remember that

other QT reference:

Antz - two of the “ants” do the Mia and Vincent dance from PF

In the beginning of “The Negotiator”, Sam Jackson talks about hand washing…the same thing he did in Pulp and Jackie Brown.

In “Little Nicky”, Sandler changes Coke into Pepsi. In Pulp, Jules says something about changing Coke into Pepsi.

In that show called Boston Public, they said: You can be so violent as you want. Just like Quentin Tarantino or Eminem, but at school you have to behave right.

i know this isnt a movie but i was watchiing courage the cowardly dog before i went to school and there was a zombie film-maker named vintin telinteino ( sound it out)

also i forget but ireservoir dogs was mentioned in three kings i know that it was just forget what about it

In Spy Hard, Leslie Nielsen and some foreign chick do the Vincent and Mia dance.

Damn, all this crap is making me mad! These “refrences” are so gay, the only cool ones were the Smith ones, and the one from Die Hard, the rest are just retarded. >:(

well, then find some more, you lazy crap-for-crap.

All from the simpsons:

1. The Itchy and Scratchy episode was “Reservoir Cats” directed by Quentin Tarantino references. Mr. Blonde (Itchy) tortures Marvin Nash (scratchy) with “Stuck in the Middle With You” playing. Itchy pours gasoline on Scratchy, and as the camera pans left, cuts his ear off (identical to Reservoir Dogs).
  2. Bart says, “my killing teacher says I’m a natural.”
  3. The whole Herman kidnapping Chief Wiggum and Snake thing(butch and marsellus)The red balls in Wiggum and Snake’s mouth. Snake runs down Chief Wiggum like Butch does to Marselles Wallace.

4.Eddie, Lou and Chief Wiggum’s conversation about the names of burgers, milkshakes etc. (Vincent and Jules discuss the different names of food in Europe and the US)

5.The restuarant Marge and Homer go to (very camp, with cars to eat in, and the like) same as “Jackrabbit Slim’s” in Pulp Fiction.Homer and Marge dancing to win something in the restuarant.

dancing at the blue iguana

its a movie about strippers and daryl hannah is in it so any ways some cop finds drugs in her car and has to get her walet and so he says wheres your walet as he looks through a bag and she says its the one that say bad mother fucker. then she says its from pulp fiction, did you ever watch pulp fiction, it reinvented john travoltas carrer. so yeah. yes my spelling is real bad.

my sister (i swear it was my sister) was watching Dawsons Creek the other day (really! my sister!)

and james van der beek is trying to become a writer/director or something in it?

and he was having a discussion with some broad and she said, name me some of the best debute films, and he said Reservoir Dogs

and ofcourse there is

I was watching Smallville the episode where Chloe is infected with some sort of toxin tht makes anyone she asks a question tell the truth. Well then she has to be injected with an antidote or the toxin will kill her or something and the next scence after they totally inject her Pulp Fiction style Chloe says, A little shaky. But I’m totally truth serum free. What ever you Pulp Fictioned into my chest not only kick-started my heart but also relieved me of any Levitas in my system so… that’s good.