****WHATS your FAVORITE?****

…Whats your favorite movie out of the “Desparado trilogy”?

El Mariachi

Desparado

Once Apon a Time in Mexico

All of these movies are great, Robert Rodriguize

is a film geniuse. Such as Tarantino ;D

My favorite is [color=Red]El Mariachi

It’s just got alot of great ideas put into it.

And it does’nt bug me a bit that it has sub-titles.

so whats your fav.?

???

El Mariachi

Any specific reason?

it’s cool

I thought it over and it comes down to this.

Desperado

Once opon a Time in Mexico

EL Mariachi

For one, El Mariachi had characters that I actually cared about. I can watch El Mariachi the whole way through, and never be bored for a moment. I only like Desperado for the first 5 minutes, the barroom shoot-out, and Salma Hayek’s titties. :slight_smile: OUATIM has some of the coolest action scenes that I have ever seen, but the story is weak and a lot of it feels adlibbed. I really enjoyed OUATIM for its action and great music, and the fun of it all. But El Mariachi really held my attention the first time I saw it and it actually is more than just people shooting at eachother. I don’t know, OUATIM still kicks a lot of ass. It might be tied with Mariachi.

I agree with you on Mariachi and Desparado,

but I thought OUATIM had the most detailed storyline of them all, but too complex.

I like the last part, with the “mexican-cival war” type of ending though, that was cool. :slight_smile:

I think El Mariachi is a RR’s masterpiece. The fact that it was made for so little money blows my mind and it is just simply the best of the 3. Second would have to be OUATIM because Depp is so cool and the action is great (especially the blind shootout at the end). Desperado is still a very enjoyable movie but i thought it dragged more than the others. But QT’s part makes up for that in full!

[quote]I think El Mariachi is a RR’s masterpiece.  The fact that it was made for so little money blows my mind and it is just simply the best of the 3.  Second would have to be OUATIM because Depp is so cool and the action is great (especially the blind shootout at the end).  Desperado is still a very enjoyable movie but i thought it dragged more than the others.  But QT’s part makes up for that in full![/quote]

Agread, 100%!

Why did people fly when they got shot in Once Apon a Time in Mexico?

[quote]Why did people fly when they got shot in Once Apon a Time in Mexico?[/quote]

Because it looks really cool.

[quote]Why did people fly when they got shot in Once Apon a Time in Mexico?[/quote]

Because it’s fucking Mexico.

because his sawn off shot gun Is so dam cool

Johnny Depp owned OUATIM

I find El mariachi was the best but I can only watch it limited times, unlike Desperado. :stuck_out_tongue:

And many people don’t like OUATIM that much because it has too much Johnny Depp. I don’t mind it that’s he’s in most of the movie, because I love that guy and I enjoyed every bit of his performance. Him and the chiclet boy were so funny, if they made a franchise outta those two and made sequels for em, I would see em.

When Sands was walking with the kid and hits his head, I started crackin up. It was just so damn random.

Once Upon a Time in Mexico…cuz of how fuckn crazycool Depp was.

[quote]And many people don’t like OUATIM that much because it has too much Johnny Depp. I don’t mind it that’s he’s in most of the movie, because I love that guy and I enjoyed every bit of his performance. Him and the chiclet boy were so funny, if they made a franchise outta those two and made sequels for em, I would see em.[/quote]

i loved Johnny’s Depp character but its the El Mariachi series. not the agent sands series. it needed more mariachi!

my fav would probably have to be Desperado though i love them all. awesome QT joke and i love that shoot out right after. but they are all cool.

and to hushjr, whats so great about the subtitles not bugging you. you should watch more foreign films

Yeah OUATIM lacked El Mariachi action compared to any of the other films.

I hated that pop singer (dunno name) who played one of his partners. :frowning:

You mean Enrique Inglesias? I only liked him for his guitarcase flamethrower. That owned.