Vega Brothers VS Gecko Brothers

All other Tarantino films, his cameos, TV cameos, general discussions about music and DVD - check out the child boards!
Ms.Blonde

Re: Vega Brothers VS Gecko Brothers

Post by Ms.Blonde » Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:39 am

for all we know, Vic and Vince could hate eachother
I did the math, and here it is:
According to QT, when he wants to make the movie, he plans to have Vic and Vince running a club in Amsterdam right before Pulp Fiction (because, obviously, they make the point of Vince just getting back from Amsterdam) they could even work in Mia Wallace (due to the fact that QT loves Uma, and she made the comment of chilling in Amsterdam). Since Vince just got back from Amsterdam, and in Reservoir Dogs, Vic has been in jail for four years, clearly Dogs is four years after Fiction. Therefore, maybe it's not so much personal animosity, but on Vic's side, his brother's been dead the whole time he was in the slammer, and Vince has just spent four years with his brother, and each of them work for a different gang lord.

vincentvega14

Post by vincentvega14 » Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:33 pm

Hmmm, has anyone considered the FACT that QT wanted Madsen to play Vincent Vega, and unless vincent and vic are identical twins thats pretty hard to imagine them as brothers (madsen was filming the self confessed worst role of his life).
Can i just say then that originally they were not meant to be brothers, were they meant to be the same guy, i think not because of the massive death scenes in both films, QT, sort your ideas out man, if something goes wrong dont go half assed

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:36 am

I hate all this Vega shit. It all needs to die. Let IB live and fuck the rest.

Mr._Toothpick

Post by Mr._Toothpick » Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:48 am

Don't blow it off okay man. We want to explore the Vega Brothers area, now more than ever since QT actually stated it's going to get made. Well that out of the way, as much as I love the Vega Brothers, this is the Vegas VS Geckos forum so talk about that.If you want to talk about the Vega prequel create another forum.

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:15 pm

I hate all this Vega shit. It all needs to die. Let IB live and fuck the rest.
Amen!

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

Mr._Toothpick

Post by Mr._Toothpick » Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:58 am

I do agree that QT should focus more on creating IB and less on doing biker movies and what not. But I do think that a Vega Brothers movie should get made whether it would be VB vs GB or just Vega Brothers. They both would rule.

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:57 pm

Aren't the vega brothers in a different 'universe' to the Gecko brothers??

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

Scarface
Fucking Professional

Post by Scarface » Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:05 am

Yes they are!!!

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:14 am

Thought so

Johny_Exhale2

Post by Johny_Exhale2 » Sat Jul 03, 2004 1:02 am

my 2 cents

Gecko Brothers would kick the shit out of Vincent and Jules (or Blonde)

Why?

Vincent and Jules are silent assassins, they arent prepared to start a fight any time soon, if they are under attack with no way out, they accept it and face failure (look at the death of Vincent, he could of done something, jump Butch or anything, if he just stayed foot he was going to die and he probably knew it), but if you give em time, if you tell em 'mondaymorning 7:22 in the am, these guys are going to jump you, they will win because killing people with a notice is their job

The Gecko's on the other hand are street gangsters, their badass and probably grew up like that (i'd love to see a movie about their childhood), if Butch was standing infront of Seth with a shotgun, Seth would jump out of the way, slam Butch in the nose, grab the gun and shoot him in the face, they are not assassins, they are people with agression (wich isnt professional at all, they don't kill unless they are in a position when its us or them) (I quote "This is not me! I am a professional fucking thief. I steal money. You try to stop me, god help you. But I don't kill people I don't have to, and I don't
rape women." can't really speak for Richie here, but if he really has to, he can be cool)
Another prove of the Gecko's being prepared to fuck people up, and I quote "Richie get back on clock", "How many?", "Three".

Conclusion?
Bare Hands battle: The Gecko Brothers win

Mr._Toothpick

Post by Mr._Toothpick » Tue Jul 06, 2004 6:01 am

Aren't the vega brothers in a different 'universe' to the Gecko brothers??
Listen I started this forum by saying that the press in the REAL UNIVERSE found out about the Vega Brothers and thought it would make a good movie if they did a prequel to FDTD with the Vega Brothers fighting the Gecko Brothers.

Anyways I think it would be a very close call with the GB and the VB. But if you recall in Reservoir Dogs when Nice Guy Eddie comes in the randevouse point for the first time Vic Vega reaches for his gun as a reaction to the loud noise. So as you can see Vic is a very nervouse guy when he knows his head is on the chopping block but Vincent could be his weak link in the battle with the Gecko Brothers.

The Shinning

Post by The Shinning » Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:39 pm

the geckos

QT Fan

Post by QT Fan » Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:23 pm

I got the answer. The gecko Brothers would win because the only one that is still alive is Seth.

HAHAHAH!

kill olle
Hard Drinker

Post by kill olle » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:16 pm

vegas bros are cooler

plunderbunnie
Fucking Professional

Post by plunderbunnie » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:34 pm

Vega brothers, by a large percentage.  I like the Geckos, but they're just more creepy then cool.
"It is just like man's vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb because it is dumb to his dull perceptions." - Mark Twain

thecrazy88

Post by thecrazy88 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:47 pm

plunderbunnie wrote: Vega brothers, by a large percentage.  I like the Geckos, but they're just more creepy then cool.
Yeah, I think so too..

Snake Eyes
Basterd

Post by Snake Eyes » Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:19 am

the Geckos are less professional.. but cool for it

CopperHead
Basterd

Post by CopperHead » Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:40 am

QT Fan wrote: I got the answer. The gecko Brothers would win because the only one that is still alive is Seth.

HAHAHAH!
haha. True.

Scarface
Fucking Professional

Post by Scarface » Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:04 pm

QT Fan wrote: I got the answer. The gecko Brothers would win because the only one that is still alive is Seth.

HAHAHAH!
Word of wisdom.