Vega Brothers VS Gecko Brothers

All other Tarantino films, his cameos, TV cameos, general discussions about music and DVD - check out the child boards!
Mr.Transluscent

Re: Vega Brothers VS Gecko Brothers

Post by Mr.Transluscent » Fri Jan 30, 2004 3:18 pm

You know, the Vegas are kind of idiots.  The Heist would have had much less of a chance of everyone dying if Blondie hadn't started shooting up the place.  And Vince, couldn't you hold it for five minutes 'till Marcellus got back?  Nope.  BOOM!!!  The Geckos win, period.

mrs_blonde

Post by mrs_blonde » Sun Feb 01, 2004 5:02 am

Some of the things Vic did were stupid but if he was fighting for his life he would kick ass. I'm pretty sure he could handle Seth, they're both about the same build. And just because Vincent has a weak bladder doesn't mean he can't fight. He and Richie are about equally incompetent, then. He's too crazy so they're kind of equally matched.

Holiday

Post by Holiday » Tue Feb 03, 2004 3:44 am

You know, the Vegas are kind of idiots.  The Heist would have had much less of a chance of everyone dying if Blondie hadn't started shooting up the place.  And Vince, couldn't you hold it for five minutes 'till Marcellus got back?  Nope.  BOOM!!!  The Geckos win, period.
That stuff Vince did wasn't really dumb. It was crazy. Vic is psychotic. And evil to boot. :)

ChickdelaLynch
Kiddo

Post by ChickdelaLynch » Tue Feb 03, 2004 6:22 am

Um, no. Gecko brothers are way cooler. Why? George Clooney is a badass actor and QT is the funniest dork ever to grace the silver screen.
You took the words right out of my mouth. Definitely the Gecko Brothers.
I got a date with the night, burnin' down my finger, gonna catch the kids dry, gonna walk on water, buyin' out the fight, we're sweatin in the winter, hold my hand and squeeze tight, chow, chow, chow, chow, chow, chow, chow, chow, chow, chow

Mr._Toothpick

Post by Mr._Toothpick » Tue Feb 03, 2004 9:50 pm

I agree that Budd & Bill would beat the shit out of the Vega Bros. but if it was between the Geckos and Vegas then the Vegas would kick their Gecko asses strait to hell.

Seth_Gecko
Fucking Professional

Post by Seth_Gecko » Tue Feb 03, 2004 9:53 pm

listen to chickdelalynch and dead nigga!!!

the gecko's rule all!
Hey Paul! *Wields axe* Try getting a reservation at Dorsia now you fucking stupid bastard!

Mr._Toothpick

Post by Mr._Toothpick » Tue Feb 03, 2004 10:16 pm

Yeah the Geckos kick ass. I loved their characters and charisma but if they ever got into a fight with the Vegas they'd have their work cut out for them. The Vegas would win.

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:30 pm

ok....how thw fuck do you guys think you know the Vega's physical abilities? In Dawn, you always see the Geckos in some kind of PHYSICAL fight....punching, kicking, the commuciation the teamwork, the constant use of regular objects as weapons....

have you ever seen the Vegas at work? No. All you've seen is a coupla gunshots and a gasoline fire. The Vegas are slow, slur when they talk, and are serious drug users. And they both die in pathetic ways. Blonde died for being a dumbass. He joked around like a little sily shit instead of keeping an eye on Orange and Marvin like he was supposed to. Vince died because he was on the shitter..which is pathetic on his part.

So from what I've seen the Geckos are the winners here. Any of you got a legit answer for that shit? No.

IL_Buono

Post by IL_Buono » Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:12 pm

Let's face it, one of the two Bros. can't act and the other team were actually in two very good movies. Do you know what I'm talking about? Scroll down for the answers.

Quentin Tarantino can't act at all and the Vega brothers were in two good movies-Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction.

Scarface
Fucking Professional

Post by Scarface » Fri Feb 06, 2004 8:30 pm

The Gecko Bros. wasted like 16 people in all, complete with rangers and police officers. And Seth also gets to kick some serious vampire ass. All the Vegas did was kill some defenseless punks.

Mr._Blonde

Post by Mr._Blonde » Sat Feb 07, 2004 8:01 am

ah but i think that vincent and seth both sadly kill eachother and then mr pink comes and kill vic and george clooney so its new comer Mr.Pink becasue lets face it Steve Buscemi is the man
Last edited by Mr._Blonde on Sat Feb 07, 2004 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:03 pm

ah but i think that vincent and seth both sadly kill eachother and then mr pink comes and kill vic and george clooney so its new comer Mr.Pink becasue lets face it Steve Buscemi is the man

............WHAT THE HELL DID THIS GUY JUST SAY?!?!?

You are so fucking incoherent it's not even funny
Last edited by Dead_Nigga_Storage on Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bullet

Post by Bullet » Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:07 pm

Wow, and I thought Alex Black was incoherent.

mr._orange

Post by mr._orange » Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:08 pm

I'm no longer the most incoherant mother fucker on this board  :D

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:09 pm

Exactly. Pink is the stooge now.

Orange < AlexBlack

Mr._Toothpick

Post by Mr._Toothpick » Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:10 pm

The Geckos did kick some seriouse ass in FDTD but how do you know the Vegas wouldn't work together just as good. For all we know if Seth got seperated from Richie, he could get shot taking a shit. So my opinion still stands. The Vega Brothers would win. :-*

Holiday

Post by Holiday » Sun Feb 08, 2004 10:52 pm

For the last time, Vic didn't die for being a dumbass. He dies for being an evil sadistic bag of glue.

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Mon Feb 09, 2004 1:15 am

The Geckos did kick some seriouse ass in FDTD but how do you know the Vegas wouldn't work together just as good. For all we know if Seth got seperated from Richie, he could get shot taking a shit. So my opinion still stands. The Vega Brothers would win. :-*
For all we know? What the fuck does that mean? Not shit. The fact of the matter is, we've seen the Gecko's in action, and they kicked ass. We haven't seen the Vega's in action, so their physical abilities is left to our imagination. Geckos win. Why? It's kinda like this Jackie Chan vs. Christian Slater. You've never seen Christian Slater fight, but you bet your money on Chan because you've seen him in action and he kicks ass. It's kinda like that.

Mr._Toothpick

Post by Mr._Toothpick » Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:15 am

Good point. But don't listen to me because I'm a huge Vega Brothers fan and their just my favorite characters. So no matter what I'll probably vote for the Vegas. Sorry. To truly say the Geckos would probably win. There you happy you've shown me the light. :P

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Thu Feb 12, 2004 9:24 am

Sweet. I've shown you the light.

Blinded by the Light! Wrapped up like a somethin-somethinthatrhymeswithdouche-somethin-somethin-somethin-in the night! How does that song go damnit

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Fri Feb 13, 2004 12:31 am

um.....thank....you Buono?

Ouch, we're off-topic hellaz right now.

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Fri Feb 13, 2004 4:55 am

Stop spamming Buono. We get it.

Mr._Toothpick

Post by Mr._Toothpick » Sun Feb 15, 2004 4:04 am

Do you guys think it would be cool if QT made a Vegas vs Gecko's movie? He technically could do it if he made the movie like it was in the Movie Movie universe. If the press found out about the crimanally insane Vega Brothers and made a prequel to FDTD with the Vega's and Geckos. This would make sense and it would give us Pro Vega Brothers a chance to see them together ( Vic and Vincent ).

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Sun Feb 15, 2004 7:11 am

Hahahaha. Not only would it settle this fight, it would be a hilarious all-out popcorn fest!

It's like Freddy vs. Jason, but now it's Vega vs. Gecko. Ha, it's got a nice ring to it..

Scarface
Fucking Professional

Post by Scarface » Sun Feb 15, 2004 3:40 pm

Um, no. It would be stupid as fuck.

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:52 pm

Well of course it would be stupid, I was joking. Well not joking, more like sarcastic.

Mr._Toothpick

Post by Mr._Toothpick » Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:35 am

I think it would be cool. It would solve a lot of problems on this forum. It would make everyone happy and it would just be a neat combination. So sue me if I want to see more of the best characters in QT's movies.

Ms.Blonde

Post by Ms.Blonde » Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:33 am

You know, I bet you anything if he ever did a Vega Brothers movie, he might slip something like that in there. Like the straight-razor in Vic/The Bride's boot, Red Apple Cigarettes and so forth.

He loves continuity. They're his films, and he won't let anyone forget it.

Ms.Blonde

Post by Ms.Blonde » Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:34 am

is it just me or does Vincent kinda remind you of Mr. Pink? vincent complains about The Wolf not saying please and Mr. Pink complains about well just about everything
yeah, but you can see the connection between Vic and Vincent in that scene - like when Vic tells the cop no one's his boss.

Ms.Blonde

Post by Ms.Blonde » Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:39 am

for all we know, Vic and Vince could hate eachother
I did the math, and here it is:
According to QT, when he wants to make the movie, he plans to have Vic and Vince running a club in Amsterdam right before Pulp Fiction (because, obviously, they make the point of Vince just getting back from Amsterdam) they could even work in Mia Wallace (due to the fact that QT loves Uma, and she made the comment of chilling in Amsterdam). Since Vince just got back from Amsterdam, and in Reservoir Dogs, Vic has been in jail for four years, clearly Dogs is four years after Fiction. Therefore, maybe it's not so much personal animosity, but on Vic's side, his brother's been dead the whole time he was in the slammer, and Vince has just spent four years with his brother, and each of them work for a different gang lord.