Curdled

Has anyone seen this movie? It’s produced by Reb Braddock, who himself made the short movie on which this is based back in 1991 -the taxi sequence of Pulp Fiction was also inspired by this short-, and he’s helped by Tarantino as Exec. Producer. It has Angela Jones in a starring role as a beautiful femme who’s obsessed with murders (now THAT sounds familiar!!) and chooses a job to fit and it has William Baldwin as a killer. It’s really a great and weird movie with a lot of dark humor.

I’m wondering if there are any others who saw this because I’ve read nothing on this complete forum about it. ???

And what’s your opinion?

Buena Vista will finally release CURDLED on DVD March 2nd!

Finally, at the news section, you can now take a look at the cover and the specs, and here’s the amazon.com link:

<LINK_TEXT text=“Amazon.com … ntintar-20”>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000DZTIZ/thequentintar-20</LINK_TEXT>

I remember reading that Tarantino said he would help him produce his movie if he allowed him to use that character in Pulp Fiction

[quote]Buena Vista will finally release CURDLED on DVD March 2nd![/quote]
I already have it on dvd on Miramax! ::slight_smile:

Has someone bought the DVD and can tell me about it?

I read Seb´s recommondation and I´m thinking of order it this month.

This movie is GREAT!!! Except for that Baldwin dude…can’t stand baldwins…anyway, Angela Jones is a great and very underrated actress…+ she’s gorgeous…This movie was soooo funny…

[quote=“CPS”]
Has someone bought the DVD and can tell me about it?

I read Seb´s recommondation and I´m thinking of order it this month.
[/quote]

The DVD is very good. The quality is good and there are LOTS of extras, including the student film, audio commentaries, deleted scenes and much more.

You can buy it here:

http://www.tarantino.info/store/index.php?id=rtpdvd

Claudia, i can borrow it to you :_)

Can anybody tell me if the UK DVD is also in Widescreen? I know tha the US Version is but i can´t find any information about the UK Version.

Thanks…

…René

since its from the same company, i think the dvd is identical.

features and buying links are here:

<LINK_TEXT text=“The Quentin Tarantino Archives - Everything QT since 1999 … &Itemid=48”>The Quentin Tarantino Archives - Everything QT since 1999</LINK_TEXT>

Yeah I love it!

Very funny movie, I’ve bought it years ago on VHS.

Vor ein paar Wochen erschien CURDLED in Deutschland auf DVD. Empfehlenswert (vermutlich aber ohne all die tollen Extras der US-DVD und leider nicht BluRay)