Trunkshot

I was wondering which film, out of all films, used the TRUNKSHOT for the first time.

For awile I thought it was Reservoir Dogs…but Army of Darkness has it also…Reservoir Dogs hit Theatres in October 1992…and Army of Darkness hit theatres in February 1993. So I’m thinking maybe…they tied? Cause Army of Darkness must’ve been wrapped up in filming by time Reservoir Dogs was released.

But I’m thinking there must be at least another movie made before these 2 to feature a trunk shot.

Then today I was browsing channels and stumbled upon an old Speed Racer cartoon…and they used a trunkshot.

Maybe Speed Racer was the first to use it?

who cares

Who cares? WHO CARES?

I just wanna know the original source.

Me too, Kentucky. Me too.

I looked it up and I believe that goodfellas used the trunkshot first…so scorcese used it first…

Yes. A Website out there does say Goodfellas used a trunkshot. But if you watch Goodfellas there is no trunkshot.

[quote]who cares[/quote]

Check this out middle man. I fucking care. Thats why I made the fucking topic. all these other assholes in other topics wanna know “Oh, whats in the briefcase?” and “I think that briefcase is a reference to blah blah movie…” Well your mom is on my cock and it ain’t feeling good. So GET THE FUCK OFF. I wanna know what was the first film to use a trunkshot was! I’m FUCKING interested. If your not, don’t put in your useless fucking retarded input that was you thinking your funny or some shit or trying to be a nigga’s friend. You have 54 fucking posts, a stupid username, no friends, and no stupid avatar. GO FUCKING HOME.

i was just quoting the due. sheesh. and i wasnt trying to be funny. and i know i dont have any friends and i realize that i have no avatar or many posts. and i dont care what you think about my name. Dead Nigga Storage didnt care, i didnt care. i quoted him to save me time with my own typing.

If you don’t care, whyd you spend time replying? - Oopp! You didn’t answer in time, cause you’re an idiot and don’t have an reason to why you replied. go home.

who cares ;D

[quote]who cares ;D[/quote]

You're not making a very good name for yourself buddy.

I don't fucking care, whatever.

it’s funny how everybody has to say that “they don’t care.” obviously i care because i am writing this, but not that much…

oh i was just being an ass.

i wasnt targeting you specifically stuck in the middle, just everybody ;D

oh…

stick it to the man, stuck in the middle…

it’s weird how a conversation can shift so much.

Trunkshot discussion = open section news, Topic: Inside the trunk shots

It´s on the last site… :wink:

[quote]it’s weird how a conversation can shift so much.[/quote]

You should know better, you're the fucking meister in going off-topic.