Most fucked up person in one of Qt's movies

All other Tarantino films, his cameos, TV cameos, general discussions about music and DVD - check out the child boards!
Vince Vega
Fucking Professional

Re: Most fucked up person in one of Qt's movies

Post by Vince Vega » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:11 pm

thecrazy88 wrote: I have to go with Buck I think..
We weren't talking about the most fucked up person on this board.

Black Mamba!
Real McCoy

Post by Black Mamba! » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:16 pm

Vince_Vega wrote: We weren't talking about the most fucked up person on this board.
haha, Yeah, but "Buck" on the message boards is the winner of most fucked up.

But how can you call him more screwed up than Zed? Zed performs homosexual rape, and with a gimp alongside him!

plunderbunnie
Fucking Professional

Post by plunderbunnie » Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:41 pm

Angel wrote: Am i the only person who thinks that Jack Scagnetti from Natural Born Killers and Mallory's father are two really fucked up people.
I forgot about them.  Mallorys father was fucking disgusting.
"It is just like man's vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb because it is dumb to his dull perceptions." - Mark Twain

vadid
Hard Drinker

Post by vadid » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:42 pm

i forgot about buck its hard to pick the most fucked up person i think that they are all part of the human nature and they are all different characters heres what i say there all fucked up but in different ways 
"And everything seemed to be going so well"

-Dwight McCARTHY

thecrazy88

Post by thecrazy88 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:50 pm

Haha, I said Buck and Zed :P

Joker

Post by Joker » Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:07 am

BUCK!!! BUCK!!! BUCK!!! LMFAO!!!! What was that shit he told the fat fucking slob trucker guy to use on a precious helpless Kiddo, Vasilube!? Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!! Holy fucking shit that's Rancid!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Joker on Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Angel
Fucking Professional

Post by Angel » Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:31 am

Buck and Mr Blonde are two examples of people in Tarantino films who i don't consider to be fucked up, but tend to remain in people's minds as fucked up characters.

Mr Blonde is a criminal, he has to lay down some sort of law, they should have listened to him and Marvin was a cop, it all seems pretty simple to me

Buck is just a horny orderly who realises the potential for making money in a hospital. Not quite as fucked up as some of the other characters really.

Joker

Post by Joker » Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:22 am

That's pretty funny shit Angel! You can top Mr. Blonde ey just laying down the law? Law? What fucking law? THEY'RE FUCKING CRIMINALS!!!! AND BLONDE IS THE WORST OF THE WHOLE FUCKING BUNCH SLICKO!!! THERE IS NO FUCKING LAW!!! I'D HAVE TO SAY SEVERING A MANS FUCKING EAR AND THEN POURING FUCKING GASOLINE ON IT AND THEN LIGHTING THE POOR FUCKING BASTARD ON FIRE IS PRETTY FUCKING PISSED OFF MANIAC BEHAVIOR LMFAO!!! AND AS FOR BUCK?!!! YOU THINK HE'S NOT THAT BAD OF A GUY?!! ALL RIGHT THEN FUCKER YOU THAT SADISTIC COMA RAPER BE YOUR SISTERS NURSE THEN!!! HA HA HA!!!!!!
Last edited by Joker on Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Joker

Post by Joker » Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:32 am

What DO YOU CALL FUCKED UP?!! Shit I thought the Knox family was just fucking peachy!!! Where you from Mars?! LMFAO!!!
Last edited by Joker on Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

thecrazy88

Post by thecrazy88 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:43 am

Angel wrote: Buck and Mr Blonde are two examples of people in Tarantino films who i don't consider to be fucked up, but tend to remain in people's minds as fucked up characters.

Mr Blonde is a criminal, he has to lay down some sort of law, they should have listened to him and Marvin was a cop, it all seems pretty simple to me

Buck is just a horny orderly who realises the potential for making money in a hospital. Not quite as fucked up as some of the other characters really.
Well, uh, I don't find Blonde fucked up... But I'd say that Buck is.

Snake Eyes
Basterd

Post by Snake Eyes » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:53 am

Im sorry but every time anyone here says Buck i think of the actual member Buck does anyone else get that?

thecrazy88

Post by thecrazy88 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:53 am

I think that they're both fucked up.

Angel
Fucking Professional

Post by Angel » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:37 am

Joker wrote: That's pretty funny shit Angel! You can top Mr. Blonde ey just laying down the law? Law? What fucking law? THEY'RE FUCKING CRIMINALS!!!! AND BLONDE IS THE WORST OF THE WHOLE FUCKING BUNCH SLICKO!!! THERE IS NO FUCKING LAW!!! I'D HAVE TO SAY SEVERING A MANS FUCKING EAR AND THEN POURING FUCKING GASOLINE ON IT AND THEN LIGHTING THE POOR FUCKING BASTARD ON FIRE IS PRETTY FUCKING PISSED OFF MANIAC BEHAVIOR LMFAO!!! AND AS FOR BUCK?!!! YOU THINK HE'S NOT THAT BAD OF A GUY?!! ALL RIGHT THEN FUCKER YOU THAT SADISTIC COMA RAPER BE YOUR SISTERS NURSE THEN!!! HA HA HA!!!!!!
please stop laughing at your own jokes, it is pretty sad. and stop typing in capitals, it's obnoxious.

And yes, there is honour among thieves and there is some sort of code of practise. You must come from a really puritannical family or something. Hate does not equal insanity. Mr Blonde obviously hated the police and he hated the police so much that his anger caused him to find joy in eliminating the cause of his hate. Mr Blonde is not that fucked up. None more than anyone else.

Buck, is just a horny orderly and he just has little in the way of morals. He hatches a scheme to make money by pimping comatose patients. He doesn't see it as a fucked up thing in my opinion, he is just a horny male who tries to take advantage of the situation.

They are not fucked up. let alone, the "most fucked up persons" in Tarantino's films.

Snake Eyes
Basterd

Post by Snake Eyes » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:48 am

Angel wrote:

Buck, is just a horny orderly and he just has little in the way of morals. He hatches a scheme to make money by pimping comatose patients. He doesn't see it as a fucked up thing in my opinion, he is just a horny male who tries to take advantage of the situation.

They are not fucked up. let alone, the "most fucked up persons" in Tarantino's films.
Sniff.. the mans a saint..  :'(

Bad Max
Fucking Professional

Post by Bad Max » Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:07 pm

Check out the big brain on Angel, you a smart mothafucka!  :P
The German will be sickened by us, the German will talk about us, and the German will fear us.

Angel
Fucking Professional

Post by Angel » Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:03 am

lol, the line between fucked up and not fucked up seems pretty clear to me...

plunderbunnie
Fucking Professional

Post by plunderbunnie » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:59 pm

Angel wrote: Buck, is just a horny orderly and he just has little in the way of morals. He hatches a scheme to make money by pimping comatose patients. He doesn't see it as a fucked up thing in my opinion, he is just a horny male who tries to take advantage of the situation.

I know this is your opinion, so I respect that, but im gonna say mine too.

I dont think blonde is fucked up, but I think Buck, and all rapists, are.  Blonde shots people.  H gave them an option to obey, and they didnt.  That dosent jusitfy killing someone, but from his perspective hes looking after his own life.  He dosent want to go to jail, so he does what he has to to avoid it.  He also hates cops, as they are the opposition to his profession, so torturing one is payback.
Buck, and rapists on the otherhand arent protecting themselves by raping someone.  They are simply being selfish, and deciding that that individual isnt enough of a human being to have the right to control what happens to there bodies.  They feel they have some right to take away someones dignity and security to get them off.  Its, in my opinion, must disgusting and degrading thing you can do to another living creature, and for someone to rape someone, enjoy it, and get off on it, is pretty fucked up.  The word rape dosent mean much.  The fact that the person is physically violating that person, molesting them, raping them, and orgasuming even tho its rape, is pretty god damn fucked up in my opinion.
"It is just like man's vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb because it is dumb to his dull perceptions." - Mark Twain

Angel
Fucking Professional

Post by Angel » Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:01 am

Well, each to his own, i guess. Though, the main point i was trying to push was that those two are not in the position to vie for the most fucked up person. I don't think they are particularly fucked up at all, but if you do think that one or both are, you still have to admit that there are more fucked up people in Tarantino's films than those two.

vadid
Hard Drinker

Post by vadid » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:51 am

I think every character in his films are slightly fucked up but its just that some are more than others and others stick out more as fucked up
"And everything seemed to be going so well"

-Dwight McCARTHY

Coffee Shop
Hard Drinker

Post by Coffee Shop » Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:43 am

vadid wrote: I think every character in his films are slightly fucked up but its just that some are more than others and others stick out more as fucked up
Yeah, I agree, but I'm going to have to go with O-Ren, if you use the term "fucked up" as "mentally damaged". I mean, look at her past, the stuff with her parents, how can you not be a psycho after that?
"You think I should lose the waistcoat?"
"I think you should burn it, because, y'know, if you lose it, you might find it again."

Jelle
Basterd

Post by Jelle » Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:30 am

Dead_Nigga_Storage wrote: Freddy just did what he was told.
And when people start to use that as an excuse things are getting really fucked up... ;)
Last edited by Jelle on Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
We don't know his motivation, nor his love-affair. All we know is that he's a hired-assasin ready to kick some butt.

He's called:

The "BICYCLE GUY"

When justice is done, he goes on...

ThaDuke

Post by ThaDuke » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:25 am

I'm really not sure who I would say is "fucked up". My least favorite character is Zed, but only because I don't like Peter Greene.

But usually all of QT's characters are fucked up on something: revenge, drugs, hate, guilt, etc.

Jjp

Post by Jjp » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:24 am

The Gimp nd zed!

Kilgore Trout

Post by Kilgore Trout » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:18 pm

Villalobos

Toothpick_Vic_Vega

Post by Toothpick_Vic_Vega » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:25 pm

B.B.

ThaDuke

Post by ThaDuke » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:40 pm

PopeyePete wrote: B.B.
LoL! B.B.? Why? B.B.'s cool as hell!  ;)

Toothpick_Vic_Vega

Post by Toothpick_Vic_Vega » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:47 pm

Just kiddin! haha. @

Kilgore Trout

Post by Kilgore Trout » Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:07 pm

Marvin's head.

Inglorious_Bastard

Post by Inglorious_Bastard » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:16 am

Kilgore Trout wrote: Villalobos
Good choice. 8)

ThaDuke

Post by ThaDuke » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:21 am

I wouldn't say that Villalobos was fucked up..

...just curious, that's all.