Sleep With Me (1994)

Just watched this film last night on cable. It was pretty dumb, but I knew Quentin had a cameo in the film so I watched it. Quentin played a partygoer named Sid in the film that is chatting with another guy about the true meaning of the Top Gun movie script. Sid believes that Top Gun isnt just about some cocky navy pilot, its about Maverick’s struggle with his own homosexuality. Its a riot the way Sid (QT) explains the reasons behind his belief of the theory.

If you watch it, you’ll get a laugh out of a rather fun moment in a dull movie.

I give Sleep With Me ** out of 5

cool! why don’t you write a review of that movie and send it to me to </s>webmaster@tarantino.info<e> and I will publish it on the site!!

the full cameo monologe can be found at the Sleep With Me site if you go to the filmography (movies) section of my Tarantino.info ;_)

B QL

Hey seb,

Just tried to email you at the email link you put down and it still didnt work. I dont know why its not working. I thought Id put down a review here, maybe you can copy it to your page instead.

Sleep With Me

US (1994): Drama/Romance

2 out of 5 stars

Review

Frank (Craig Sheffer) and Joseph (Eric Stoltz) have been friends for awhile. They both seem to adore and care for one girl Sarah (Meg Tilly). Joseph proposes to Sarah at the beginning of the film and she accepts. Frank is happy for them, but as time passes he realizes that he too, is in love with Sarah. Even on the day before her wedding, Sarah still cherishes feelings for Frankâ€â€

? it didn’t work? open your email program and type our email adress in there… strange…

well thanks for that review, I’ll post that on the site in a few days…

I liked ‘Sleep with me’ very much. I thought it was smarter, funnier and more sensitive than most relationship comedy/dramas out there. It’s probably my favourite QT-cameo movie (apart from his own movies, of course :wink:). I got it on video :slight_smile:

[quote=“Tony_Rocky_Horror”]
I liked ‘Sleep with me’ very much. I thought it was smarter, funnier and more sensitive than most relationship comedy/dramas out there. It’s probably my favourite QT-cameo movie (apart from his own movies, of course :wink:). I got it on video :slight_smile:
[/quote]

what other qt-cameo movies are there, and what is a qt-cameo?

[quote=“al bundy”]
what other qt-cameo movies are there, and what is a qt-cameo?
[/quote]

see filmography

a cameo is a short appearance in a film. for example: tarantino appearing in Desperado. that was a cameo

The whole top gun speech totally reminded me of the Madonna Speech in Dogs.

It was a good Cameo, not a great movie but i’ve seen much worse.

wow I totally ignored that there’s a DVD out:

CLICK HERE TO BUY AT AMAZON.COM AND SUPPORT THIS SITE