If Rob had his own video game company,what games would you like seeing made ?

Everything about Robert Rodriguez and his movies (www.robert-rodriguez.info)
KL70
Cowardly Lion

If Rob had his own video game company,what games would you like seeing made ?

Post by KL70 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:48 am

If Rob owned his own video game development company, what witty
X rated, R rated and PG rated video games (featuring horror, violence, sex and/or G rated games aimed at younger game players) would you want to see his company make, which don't have to only be ones that'd be based on and/or relate to (but it's fine if anything mentioned would) any of his previous or more recent films and film characters that you greatly admire.

Ify
Fucking Professional

Re: If Rob had his own video game company,what games would you like seeing made ?

Post by Ify » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:57 pm

Do you work in the gaming industry?

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

nonsse
Hard Drinker

Re: If Rob had his own video game company,what games would you like seeing made ?

Post by nonsse » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:05 pm

Spykids game would rule

Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:30 pm

Haha, I was totally going to say a "Spy Kids game"...  Good one. 

Or a game where you have to work for him in the studio,,, he's so picky, and such a perfectionist..  I bet it'd be like working for a mellowed-out, mexican Gordon Ramsay.  What?  There's a Hell's Kitchen video game...  Why not a filmmaking video game?

But Robert used to have his own video game company, and he dropped it fairly quickly, so I don't think this is a real question anyway.
"That's it.  Like my old Granddaddy used to always say, the less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect." - QT- Four Rooms

Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:37 pm

LOL!  Ok.  I didn't see all those.  I'm not going to apologise for posting though, cos I think it's a sort of cool topic to toss around.  Don't you think Spy Kids would be fun?
"That's it.  Like my old Granddaddy used to always say, the less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect." - QT- Four Rooms

Col. Crazy Kenneth
Fucking Professional

Post by Col. Crazy Kenneth » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:57 pm

Ify wrote: Do you work in the gaming industry?
i was thinking the same thing :)
"So much of what you see now in Hollywood is written and directed by committee, and you can see it. Things are so workshopped and so run around the room, and so overthought." - Trey Parker

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:35 am

Crazy Kenneth wrote: i was thinking the same thing :)
Let's get married  ;D

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:03 am

Ify wrote: Let's get married  ;D
Fuck you.  I got dibs.  You have a penis.

Col. Crazy Kenneth
Fucking Professional

Post by Col. Crazy Kenneth » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:36 am

Geoi wrote: Fuck you.  I got dibs.  You have a penis.
She has a good point there, Ivy.
"So much of what you see now in Hollywood is written and directed by committee, and you can see it. Things are so workshopped and so run around the room, and so overthought." - Trey Parker

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:11 pm

Crazy Kenneth wrote: She has a good point there, Ivy.
To think I wanted to marry someone who doesn't even know how to spell my name.  :-\

I'm gonna kill myself.

Col. Crazy Kenneth
Fucking Professional

Post by Col. Crazy Kenneth » Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:18 pm

Ify wrote: To think I wanted to marry someone who doesn't even know how to spell my name.  :-\

I'm gonna kill myself.
whoops ;D Ify. IFY.There. I see you're emotionally unstable, so it wouldn't have worked anyway.  ;) Also, as Geoi has pointed out already, you have a penis. lol

Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:25 pm

;D ;D ;D  That was my first real lol of the day. 

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:43 pm

Crazy Kenneth wrote: whoops ;D Ify. IFY.There. I see you're emotionally unstable, so it wouldn't have worked anyway.  ;) Also, as Geoi has pointed out already, you have a penis. lol
I forgot to take my pills, I'm sorry, it won't happen again.  :-X

And what's wrong with having a penis? Don't you have one too?  :-\

Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:53 pm

Nothing wrong with having a penis, Ify.  Some people just prefer the hole to the pole.

Col. Crazy Kenneth
Fucking Professional

Post by Col. Crazy Kenneth » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:53 pm

Ify wrote: I forgot to take my pills, I'm sorry, it won't happen again.  :-X

And what's wrong with having a penis? Don't you have one too?  :-\
Sorry bro, I'm a flaming heterosexual.

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:57 pm

Crazy Kenneth wrote: Sorry bro, I'm a flaming heterosexual.
Me too!!! We have so much in common! Can't you see, there's no other option BUT to get married!

Col. Crazy Kenneth
Fucking Professional

Post by Col. Crazy Kenneth » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:09 pm

You make a good point sir.

Well, if you.... HEY IFY! Look over there! It's something totally awesome and unrelated!

*runs away*

(That's how I got out of my first 2 internet marriages also.)

VikingWithNoName
Basterd

Post by VikingWithNoName » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:48 pm

El Mariachi, the video game: All three movies in one game.
The Tunehunter. I love my nickname just becouse i have earned it.

cyber-lili
Fucking Professional

Post by cyber-lili » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:09 pm

Ahaha. Thanks to be back on topic, I was about to act like a mean virtual cop. I never checked out this topic before but I should have sooner. Please, guys, stick to the topic or get your wedding plans on some other more appropriated topics. :police:

Col. Crazy Kenneth
Fucking Professional

Post by Col. Crazy Kenneth » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:21 pm

cyber-lili wrote: Ahaha. Thanks to be back on topic, I was about to act like a mean virtual cop. I never checked out this topic before but I should have sooner. Please, guys, stick to the topic or get your wedding plans on some other more appropriated topics. :police:
I wish you had come sooner, officer ;D

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:37 pm

Crazy Kenneth wrote: You make a good point sir.

Well, if you.... HEY IFY! Look over there! It's something totally awesome and unrelated!

*runs away*

(That's how I got out of my first 2 internet marriages also.)
Damn, I always fall for that one  ;D