Nerverackers

Everything about Robert Rodriguez and his movies (www.robert-rodriguez.info)
Cyd

Re: Nerverackers

Post by Cyd » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:36 pm

Geoi wrote:My child is NO business of yours.  Don't you EVER bring her up again.  And you put on your profile that you're 31.  I'm assuming you're dyslexic, and you're actually 13.  There's a word for people like you, that talk shit unnecessarily,, they're called trolls.  Nobody here likes you.  Everyone wishes you would just disappear.  I've had it with you.  I'm done trying to be nice to you.  You're back on ignore.
That's strange... you had two last week. You need to keep tabs on what you're telling folk, I don't think you need me to trip you up. You do it all by yourself.

As for your childish rantings about everyone wanting my to disappear, why don't you let EVERYONE in here make up their own minds. Or do you suddenly speak for everyone?
Last edited by Cyd on Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Noir_Fiction
Basterd

Post by Noir_Fiction » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:39 pm

ya'll are gettin' me hot :P

Dex
Fucking Professional

Post by Dex » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:33 pm

Cyd wrote: As for your childish rantings about everyone wanting my to disappear, why don't you let EVERYONE in here make up their own minds. Or do you suddenly speak for everyone?
You don't see a whole lot of people rushing to correct her, do you? Personally I think you both just need to drop it. This is silly and seemingly started over nothing. At least try and find a more appropriate thread to do this shit in.
"I'm a preacher with no pulpit. Spewing a sermon that goes on and on and on."

Cyd

Post by Cyd » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:51 pm

Dex wrote: You don't see a whole lot of people rushing to correct her, do you?
No, especially given that about two people have been to this thread....

Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:09 am

Fuck it.  I'll reply to you a few more times before I get BORED with you.  You really want to know how much people DON'T like you?  Start a poll.  And I don't know what you're on about with that "that's strange, you had two last week"... 

Please, you just make more of an arse out of yourself everytime you try to insult someone here.  Quit being so jealous and threatened.  You can't be the ONLY QT fan, no matter how much you want.  That's the way it is.  Deal with it.

(edit:  Oooh,,,Yeah... Let's start a whole topic, just so that you can try to piss me off.  That way we don't have to use up valuable and meaningful space in the forum.)
Last edited by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz on Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"That's it.  Like my old Granddaddy used to always say, the less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect." - QT- Four Rooms

*G*
Fucking Professional

Post by *G* » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:05 am

Hmmmm..........Nerverackers isn't this exciting. ;D

What the f*ck is Robert doing. I want Machete.

Cyd

Post by Cyd » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:45 am

Geoi wrote: Fuck it.  I'll reply to you a few more times before I get BORED with you.  You really want to know how much people DON'T like you?  Start a poll.  And I don't know what you're on about with that "that's strange, you had two last week"... 

Please, you just make more of an arse out of yourself everytime you try to insult someone here.  Quit being so jealous and threatened.  You can't be the ONLY QT fan, no matter how much you want.  That's the way it is.  Deal with it.

(edit:  Oooh,,,Yeah... Let's start a whole topic, just so that you can try to piss me off.  That way we don't have to use up valuable and meaningful space in the forum.)
I thought I was going on your 'ignore' button... I guess self control isn't your strong point - along with telling the truth.

Do you really think I care how many people like me... do you think it keeps me awake at night because a couple of morons like you don't like me. LOL. You are more stupid than I thought... And if I ever needed proof... then... look no further than this -
Quit being so jealous and threatened.  You can't be the ONLY QT fan, no matter how much you want.  That's the way it is.  Deal with it.
Yes, I guess you exposed my true motives... I'm... jealous not to be the only QT fan....  errr, yes that's the reason. I mean it was obvious to anyone wasn't it. Especially to genius like you.

Feel free to start this poll. You have my blessing.
Last edited by Cyd on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

nonsse
Hard Drinker

Post by nonsse » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:40 am

GRINDHOUSE wrote: Hmmmm..........Nerverackers isn't this exciting. ;D

What the f*ck is Robert doing. I want Machete.
I agree. I'm not even so much into sci-fi movies. Robert would just center to making Machete and Sin City 2, after those maybe this Nerverackers idea. Everyone however wants those two. Moreover, if Robert wants to do Machete, he should do it now because Danny Trejo is getting pretty old and anybody else do not fit into that role.

fruitbrute
Cowardly Lion

Post by fruitbrute » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:07 pm

Solox wrote: I agree. I'm not even so much into sci-fi movies. Robert would just center to making Machete and Sin City 2, after those maybe this Nerverackers idea. Everyone however wants those two. Moreover, if Robert wants to do Machete, he should do it now because Danny Trejo is getting pretty old and anybody else do not fit into that role.
I for one disagree. It's nice to see a director try something new and not just do sequels and repeat himself. Also, in what way does your dislike for sf matter? Seriously, I don't think Robert Rodriguez cares about your taste in movies. Also, you should stop saying that "everyone wants sth". I don't really want to see a Sin City sequel and  I'm not all that excited about Machete.

Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd

Post by Sebastian » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:18 pm

SF really needs some new talent tacking a crack at it. In that sense I'm sorta looking forward to Star Trek movie also. And Firefly/whatsthename was also a fresh breathe of air, so are - somewhat - the Battlestar Galactica things and some others...

I think what the SF movie genre needs are people like RR and even Tarantino to bring back some of the imagination and easy-going attitude SF had in the 50s,60s and early 70s... I wanna see Tarantino do a SF movie next, one that's a bit like the really old SF stuff ,maybe a perry rhodan movie or something..... or an adaptation of Heinlein's The Moon is a Harsh Mistress etc

nonsse
Hard Drinker

Post by nonsse » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:57 pm

fruitbrute wrote: I for one disagree. It's nice to see a director try something new and not just do sequels and repeat himself. Also, in what way does your dislike for sf matter? Seriously, I don't think Robert Rodriguez cares about your taste in movies. Also, you should stop saying that "everyone wants sth". I don't really want to see a Sin City sequel and  I'm not all that excited about Machete.
I'm sorry if I offended you, but I don't think my opinion will care Robert or anyone else, but I just said it. What's so wrong about it? There is a lot of people that could agree with me and could agree with you. These kind of things always halves peoples opinions.

fruitbrute
Cowardly Lion

Post by fruitbrute » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:20 pm

Oh sorry, I didn't get you. At first, I thought you were one of those "BAAAW I DON'T LIKE SF SO HOW DARE RR MAKE A SF MOVIE AND NOT STUFF I WANT TO SEE" people. No offence taken.

Also, I agree with what Seb is saying. Sf has become pretty boring, nowadays.

Noir_Fiction
Basterd

Post by Noir_Fiction » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:25 pm

Well what is there to really explore now? Science Fiction is made to tap into man's greatest desires to explore and find wonder and magic in all things. We've had movies in space, fantastical realms, worlds within our own. It's hard to be imaginitive when everything has really already been done.

Dex
Fucking Professional

Post by Dex » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:20 pm

You could say that about most genres though. I don't think Robert's gonna go into this looking to reinvent science fiction or anything. He's just gonna put his style into it.

fruitbrute
Cowardly Lion

Post by fruitbrute » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:38 pm

Noir_Fiction wrote: Well what is there to really explore now? Science Fiction is made to tap into man's greatest desires to explore and find wonder and magic in all things. We've had movies in space, fantastical realms, worlds within our own. It's hard to be imaginitive when everything has really already been done.
Well, innovation isn't just about completely new ideas. It's mostly about taking some old idea and exploring it your way. I'm not saying "I want a science fiction flick that's completely original, like nothing before with ideas that have never been used etc.", I'm saying "I want a really good science fiction flick".

Dex
Fucking Professional

Post by Dex » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:55 pm

Apparently the official title is Nerveracker but from the plot Nerverackers seems to make more sense.

Here's the Official plot synopsis.

[quote]“Nerveracker is set in the year 2085 and centers on the character Joe Tezca, part of an elite unit who is sent in to stop a crime wave amongst a perfect futuristic society. In the process, he discovers that “Nerverackersâ€

Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:35 pm

Nice.  I wanna see it.
"That's it.  Like my old Granddaddy used to always say, the less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect." - QT- Four Rooms