Sin City: Recut-Extended-Unrated

Just picked this up at FYI. Fucking awesome! Loads more bonus features AND Frank Miller’s Hard Goodbye book. So cool.

Anybody else have it?

Yeah I got it a few weeks ago or so.

I bought it when it came out from the US and a couple of months later it came out in Australia (exactly the same except for the style of box). Usually I’d be really pissed, but it didn’t really bother me so much this time.

I loved Robert’s 10 minute cooking school! Breakfast tacos. I’ve never had a good recipe for tortillas, I’ve always just thrown the ingredients in like my Grampa does it. I know what I’m making sunday morning!

It also had more QT in the bonuses, and that was good for me.

yeah also got this when it came out. great box, also came with the paperback which i haven’t read so far…

That’s funny. I got mine when it came out too and still haven’t read the book. I read a lot of comic books too, Sin City just never appealed to me. I read the issue that came with the original DVD release and it just didn’t grab me. Love the movie though. I think it’s just too crudely drawn for me.

I haven’t read mine either. The print is so small it’s hard to see.

i got it a while ago, one of the best box sets i’ve owned

I got it, too! ;D

Ordered this through the archives not long after it was made available… i tried making that meal in the cooking school but mine tasted awful…

Breakfast tacos? You fucked up breakfast tacos? ;D

[quote=“Geoi”]
Breakfast tacos? You fucked up breakfast tacos? ;D
[/quote]

Yep… but then again i was really asking for it when i used those rubbery store bought flower tortillas i found open in the fridge… the hole thing made me sick for a while… i should have stepped up and thrown that stuff in the trash…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBgsLmDcL78

Gawd, I really love Robert Rodriguez. He’s so cool. My tortilla’s never end up looking all that circular, but they taste good. :wink:

I borrowed this from friend. I only watched a little, I really didn’t like the way the extended film had it organized like comics.

[quote=“NonStop”]
I borrowed this from friend. I only watched a little, I really didn’t like the way the extended film had it organized like comics.
[/quote]

Really? I thought that was pretty cool. Maybe I’ve just watched it so many times that it’s extra cool to just click the story I feel like seeing.

Does that even make sense? I haven’t had much sleep.

[quote=“NonStop”]
[/quote]

I kinda get what you mean. I like being able to select just one if I want but a typical ‘Chapter Selection’ menu would have been just fine. It at least should have had a ‘Play All’ feature.

I have the Japanese version, worth every penny, now I need the Japanese version of Grindhouse.

Yeah breakfast tacos are the shit. The comment about them being circular, it takes years of practice to get them circular. I’m Mexican, and my mother finally perfected her craft at makeing them circuar about eight years ago and she is 56. Breakfast tacos are so effing good I could eat them every day.

[quote=“robertdiggs36”]
Yeah breakfast tacos are the shit. The comment about them being circular, it takes years of practice to get them circular. I’m Mexican, and my mother finally perfected her craft at makeing them circuar about eight years ago and she is 56. Breakfast tacos are so effing good I could eat them every day.
[/quote]

I do eat breakfast tacos everyday… well, almost. I’m not good at making tortillas perfectly round either, but they taste good, that’s all I care about.