RR & Rose McGowan are getting married

Cool Hollywood news. Just like Roberto Rossellini & Ingrid Bergman.

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://news.aol.com/entertainment/movie … 1309990001”>AOL - News, Politics, Sports, Mail & Latest Headlines - AOL.com</LINK_TEXT>

http://www.accesshollywood.com/news/ah7060.shtml

Are you comparing HER!

to her?! :

w#r

You must be an :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

I mean the romance. Except I just remembered that Bergman was married when she started her affair with Rossellini. Forget it, bad example.

Right the “romance” . . .

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Does anyone remeber McGowan dating Marylin Manson? That motherfucker is one of the biggest asshole in the planet, he’s a fag, his music sucks, and he’s just a fucking freak. I can’t beleive any woman would fuck him. I give it 2 months or less. It’s not going to last.

O0 O0

has anyone seen these extra smiley dealies, kinda cool

I thought this was another rumor created by Bio but its true.

I think i have just lost a lot of respect for RR for cheating on his wife of 5 kids :frowning: I give the marriage a month.

You guys are being really hard on them. I like Rose McGowan. She seems like a cool girl. And RR may have cheated on his wife but that doesn’t mean he cheated on his kids. He’s a great dad.

How do you know he’s a good dad?

Examples: He makes movies for his kids, he turned his son’s movie idea into a movie, and he shot extra footage of his son surviving in Planet Terror to make him feel good.

Oh yeah. That’s awesome. I think he got that idea from George Lucas, his son is killed by Imperial Storm Troopers in Episode III.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
has anyone seen these extra smiley dealies, kinda cool
[/quote]
I’ve seen them

It was obvious that they’re going to marry. RR is a serious man and the fact that he divorced his wife tells that Rose wasn’t just “another girl”. I think they’re a good couple. Don’t like Rose very much though.

I’m not even a big Rodriguez fan. Why the hell should I care who he marries? I wouldnt even care if he never made another movie. Yeah thats right, I said it.

Marrying somebody just after months of knowing her is such a great idea! Especially in Hollywood!

Its too Hollywood for me. I like movies but I dont give a crap about the personal drama of stars.

Expect to see Rose in the rest of RR’s movies now; Just like we’ll get to see Sherri in the rest of Rob’s.

Wow, that’s pretty interesting. I had no idea they were even dating!

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
Expect to see Rose in the rest of RR’s movies now; Just like we’ll get to see Sherri in the rest of Rob’s.
[/quote]

Your forgetting one thing Rob & Sherri have been together for years and RR & Rose have only been together for a couple of months which if you ask me they will break up before Rose can say “I’m Hired!”

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Its too Hollywood for me. I like movies but I dont give a crap about the personal drama of stars.
[/quote]

Says the guy who eats sleeps and drinks everything QT! lol

Why you guys are so hard on RR is beyond me. (other than hating people on that website, which is silly!) He is only human and no one knows whats been going on in his home. What is very public is that his marriage has been in trouble a long time. It even held up the production of PT. I wonder how he feels about QT trying to get his "dick wet" with Rose?

Blah Blah Blah Marriage Blah. Who caaaaaares? I may be a big fan of QT but I dont really care about his personal life. I wish him the best. If he gets married or doesnt etc thats his business not any of ours.

I dont like RRs movies that much and I dont have to just because Im a QT fan. QT and him are best friends, so that means I have to be a RR fan? Not at all.

So RR gets to marry Rose McGowan and be best friends with Quentin Tarantino? And I haven’t even seen Grindhouse. I must have been bad in a previous life.