New Rodriguez Written Horror Movie! Curandero!

Damn… this guy is quick!

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/index. … e=newsfull”>Bloody Disgusting - The best horror movies, news, videos, and podcasts</LINK_TEXT>

Robert Rodriquez Gives His Kids Up for Adoption?!

Although the news isnt as good as it could be, but Robert Rodriquez has finally pulled out his balls and reatached them as he’s written a new horror film entitled Curandero for newcomer Eduardo Rodriguez to helm, according to Variety. The film, which hits theaters this summer, follows stars Sergio Acosta and Gizeht Galatea on a journey that takes one man into the bowels of black magic in Mexico City.

YES! thats what we want!

the guy is gonna be a fucking legend!!!

8)

From this piece of information I doubt it’s going to be a nice movie because black magic + horror don’t make a great pair at all. It’s my spoiled movie experience most probably. All I can imagine is some Exorcist kind of film of summoning something. I can swear - something’s going to be summoned. Demons. Let’s think now - how good can it be?

can you say: Angel Heart (1987) ?

its probably going to be in that atmosphere, theres nothing more dark than black magic man, i hope he makes this instead of a conan sequal

Damn, I’ve seen so little, and I hear of that Angel Heart for first time in my life. I need to see more films. But I keep my opinion. And something’s gonna be summoned and it’s gonna be evil.

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
I hope he makes this instead of a conan sequal
[/quote]
Rob has only wrote this, Eduardo Rodriguez is directing.

I hope he’ll make a better horror movie then From dusk till dawn, cause, personnaly, this ressembles more of a comedy has an horror movie. But it still a nice movie :wink:

[quote=“Johny|Exhale”]
can you say: Angel Heart (1987) ?

its probably going to be in that atmosphere, theres nothing more dark than black magic man, i hope he makes this instead of a conan sequal
[/quote]

That was actually the first film that came to my mind when Bleach was talking about black magic and such.