PREDATORS is in Production!

As per Roberts Twitter, started on 10/12/09 - NICE!!!

wanna go back to austin again…

I haven’t really been keeping up with this film much. Didn’t care for the first two (for some reason aliens trigger my gag reflex in a very uncomfortable way) but reading some of the cast that’s attached to this has me kinda curious.

Adrien Brody, Topher Grace, and Walter fuckin’ Goggins alongside Danny Trejo sounds like something I could sit through.

I’m a fan of the Predator movies. Saw the first one at the drive-in. Really could have done with a better lead than Danny Glover in the second one. He bugs me cos he always looks like he’s got a cold. But yeah, this cast sounds pretty kickass. Looking forward to it.

Topher Grace?!

Yeesh!

He ruined Spiderman for me.

I will admit I never cared for Ridley Scott’s “Alien” or the Predator movies.

There were so many more things wrong with that movie than Topher Grace. I think he could have made a great Raimi-verse Venom if the character had time to develop.

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]I will admit I never cared for Ridley Scott’s “Alien”[/quote]
I thought I was the only one! :’(

Laurence Fishburne is in this thing now, too. This is sounding more and more like something I’m going to have to see at some point.

Laurence Fishburne -vs- PREDATORS!!

[quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”][quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]I will admit I never cared for Ridley Scott’s “Alien”[/quote]
I thought I was the only one! :’([/quote]

It’s just some giant black lizard in a spaceship. And all that goo shit that comes out of it makes it…I dunno, I just don’t find the picture appealing in any way.

Pictures from the set

First pictures from the set of Predators - The Robert Rodriguez Archives