Wiki Questions / Ideas / etc

ehm i got an idea but i am not sure about it .Would it be cool if we have a small Fun section ?(including for example the Reservoir Bunny trailer… what do you think ?

[quote=“XvegaX”]
ehm i got an idea but i am not sure about it .Would it be cool if we have a small Fun section ?(including for example the Reservoir Bunny trailer… what do you think ?
[/quote]

i dont see the need for that, but in each movie’s section we could have a “parodies” page. for dogs that would be the bunnies, for pulp fiction one of the simpsons episodes, etc… maybe something like that?

but go ahead do what you like, as long as it works :wink:

right now i am more interested in finishing the filmography, the books pages, the soundtrack listings and most of all the kill bill references guide. once that’s done, i’ll do the other stuff

your parodies suggestion was perfect.

but i think your right we firstable should finish the important things

:wink:

Some sort of ‘fun’ section isn’t even that bad of an idea. You could also include the Tarantino facts there as well as the “You know you’re obsessed when…” topics. There are also a lot of pictures that make fun of Quentin’s movies in some way.

hey have an idea ,i or we should collect fun things and post iot here in here than we should decide ,if we want to post in the Wiki or not .I think that is the best way to sort out the worse ones and the good ones…how is that ?

Also, some sort of timeline would be cool. With all the dates that are on the Wiki on one page or something.

what about the other scripts can we post them on the wiki ??

@VinceVega :i like your idea with the line that would be great if we can "build"such a line

[quote=“XvegaX”]
what about the other scripts can we post them on the wiki ??
[/quote]

like what?

by the way: I really don’t want to put too much control on this wiki as i want to see it develop on its own, i’ll merely see that everything’s going into the right direction.

but i’d like to point out that i think its counterproductive to do thousand things at the same time. You guys did a great job with all the character and actor pages etc, but now we have thousands of articles with just a few lines or content. maybe we can concentrate on just a fistful of project at once and really finish them and make them great instead of fighting a thousand battles at once.

i think it would be great to first have some “high profile” content to offer to attract people to the wiki. such as the references guide, the soundtrack listings, the birthday transcript, lots of book reviews and such things. Things with text.

i’ve also talked to vincevega about writing our own biography of Quentin Tarantino (with a nice proud (c) copyright at the end of it). A collaborative text so to say. no plagiarising, just a cool text where we can show of how much we know about the man and how professionally we can write a concise biography of the man…

just some ideas.

please also use the discussion pages in the wiki to coordinate projects and content and exchange IM information

[quote=“The Seb”]
like what?
[/quote]
like the my best friends birthday script .

can i post them ?I just asked because of the Copyrights or something like that.

[quote=“XvegaX”]
like the my best friends birthday script .

can i post them ?I just asked because of the Copyrights or something like that.
[/quote]

what do you mean post them? it’s already up! i dont get what you mean

oh man i think its too late :wink:

Can i & we post the Pulp Fiction/Reservoir Dogs/Kill BILL/Jackei Brown Scripts on the QTWIKI ??that is what i wanted to tell you .

[quote=“XvegaX”]
oh man i think its too late :wink:

Can i&we post the Pulp Fiction/Reservoir Dogs/Kill BILL/Jackei Brown Scripts on the QTWIKI ??hat was what i wanted to tell you
[/quote]

oh. uh yeah if you want to. the thing is that this will be lots of work, as most scripts on the internet are formatted with html PRE tags, which results in a huuuge mess if you post them there. also, the scripts are too long for single pages, so we might consider splitting them up.

but at this point i see no real reason for posting them as they are easily downloadable at the main site

Exactly. What you could do, is post a link on the page of the movie to the script, like the links to IMDb etc.

yeah ok i 'll gonna do this tomorrow

good night ;D

[quote=“Vince Vega”]
Exactly. What you could do, is post a link on the page of the movie to the script, like the links to IMDb etc.
[/quote]

excellent suggestion.

what we could also add are descriptions of the script, like what draft it was and what is different from the final film etc…

Hes is searched for a house of blue leaves pic and found that site from Yohta - Design .I seems that this was the company who made the House of blue leaves and so on.

http://www.yohta-design.com/killbill-e.html

what do you think of the pic - can we use them/it ??

I am undecided that because i wrote it here

[quote=“XvegaX”]
Hes is searched for a house of blue leaves pic and found that site from Yohta - Design .I seems that this was the company who made the House of blue leaves and so on.

http://www.yohta-design.com/killbill-e.html

what do you think of the pic - can we use them/it ??

I am undecided that because i wrote it here

[/quote]

i am not sure. maybe just put a link up in the wiki kinda like “… (pictures of hobl, bar and yakuza room)” or something

Or just make some screenshots. If you’re not able to make them, I will make them tonight.

yeah perhaps ypu could do some,because i have no real Screenshot programm :wink:

It’s not that you need a special screenshot program, just a mediaplayer which allows you to make screenshots of :slight_smile: