Eurovision song contest!

Voila girls!!! ;D

You’re a star, as always, may you twinkle for the rest of the day!

As posted in the MTV boards, Carola is quite good, she sounds a bit like Jessica Simpson, haven’t decided if that is a good or bad thing - much better than our middle-class, white-man rapper.

[quote=“MissMia”]
You’re a star, as always, may you twinkle for the rest of the day!

As posted in the MTV boards, Carola is quite good, she sounds a bit like Jessica Simpson, haven’t decided if that is a good or bad thing - much better than our middle-class, white-man rapper.
[/quote]

Carola is good, but she has some bad songs usually. yeah, that guy was pretty medioker i think.

Our dutch girls treble are SOOOO gonna kick all your asses!! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]that guy was pretty medioker i think.[/quote]

Mediocre is being kind! He is absolutely terrible. I can’t stand the schoolgirls bit, it is irritating.

There was a TV special about Eurovision on last night and I saw clips of Iceland’s song, it is pretty bad too. Singing about a Eurovision Nation. Some countries take it far too seriously lol!

Je t’adooore and I can’t conceeal it 8)

we’re taking it this year 8) No. Question.

[quote=“Seth_Gecko (TAFKATIG)”]
Our dutch girls treble are SOOOO gonna kick all your asses!! :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

No way!!!

[quote=“MissMia”]
Mediocre is being kind! He is absolutely terrible. I can’t stand the schoolgirls bit, it is irritating.

There was a TV special about Eurovision on last night and I saw clips of Iceland’s song, it is pretty bad too. Singing about a Eurovision Nation. Some countries take it far too seriously lol!
[/quote]

Omg, they are so lame! This is just for fun, its friggin kitch!

[quote=“Johny|Exhale”]
Je t’adooore and I can’t conceeal it 8)

we’re taking it this year 8) No. Question.
[/quote]

No way!

Even though Carola is a bitch, i have to root for her.

I haven’t heard the Belgian entry, must see if I can find it online somewhere. Is is a group or solo artist?

[quote]Even though Carola is a bitch, i have to root for her.[/quote]

I am going to root for Daz, as no-one else in the country will lol!

[quote=“MissMia”]
[/quote]

You are too sweet miss Mia! ;D

When is this anyway? This saturday?

Iceland’s entry - really quite frightening!

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBERx_Dw … ion%202006”>- YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

[quote]You are too sweet miss Mia![/quote]

Aww, thankies Luxie!

[quote]When is this anyway? This saturday?[/quote]

Yeah, are you not marking down the days until the big event on your calender :smiley:

[quote=“MissMia”]
I haven’t heard the Belgian entry, must see if I can find it online somewhere. Is is a group or solo artist?

[/quote]

solo, a girl called Kate Ryan, song is called “Je t’adore”, she’ been popular here for quite a few years, in Germany too, they love her, makes mostly dance music but she can really sing beleive it or not

Of course I am!! I have like this calander with little chocolates in it, so I have a chocolate every day untill the BIG day is finally there! ;D

[quote]solo, a girl called Kate Ryan, song is called “Je t’adore”, she’ been popular here for quite a few years, in Germany too, they love her, makes mostly dance music but she can really sing beleive it or not[/quote]

Cool, will check it out - nice new avatar by the way!

[quote]Of course I am!! I have like this calander with little chocolates in it, so I have a chocolate every day untill the BIG day is finally there![/quote]

Hehe :laugh:

[quote=“MissMia”]
Cool, will check it out - nice new avatar by the way!

Hehe :laugh:
[/quote]

If you look closely at my avatar you see that I, george clooney, still have chocolate on my right cheek from this morning :stuck_out_tongue:

ah changed it allready, Kleinfeld’s the man

[quote=“Johny|Exhale”]
solo, a girl called Kate Ryan, song is called “Je t’adore”, she’ been popular here for quite a few years, in Germany too, they love her, makes mostly dance music but she can really sing beleive it or not
[/quote]

She was popular here too, with the song Desenchantée

[quote]If you look closely at my avatar you see that I, george clooney, still have chocolate on my right cheek from this morning[/quote]

Well, I would quite happily stare at you, George Clooney, all day!

[quote=“Seth_Gecko (TAFKATIG)”]
If you look closely at my avatar you see that I, george clooney, still have chocolate on my right cheek from this morning :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Its all over your face, man! You really must have stuffed it! hahaha! ;D

[quote]Its all over your face, man! You really must have stuffed it! hahaha![/quote]

Hehe, what the hell were you doin’ to it? That was a rhetorical question lol.

Just saw Kate Ryan’s video - catchy wee number Belgium’s got there.