Cool new pulp fiction t-shirts!

Hey there.

Check these two t-shirts out at amazon. If you intend to buy those cool t-shirts, please use these links, that would help us out a lot, thank you<

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00062XSX8/thequentintar-20?creative=327641&camp=14573&link_code=as1

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00062XSYW/thequentintar-20?creative=327641

they are 19 bucks and are availalbe in several sizes I read… damn, I need to get the one with the definition on it

nice…but too bad they don’t have size small.

hahahahahah I HAVE to get that Bring Out The Gimp one

[quote=“Johny_Exhale2”]
hahahahahah I HAVE to get that Bring Out The Gimp one
[/quote]

whoever made those, is a genious

Amazing. I love black. I love T-Shirts. I love Pulp Fiction. And I can swear that gimp shirt is designed for me. I’ll probably get it.

that one on the bottom has been out for a looooonnnggggggg time

[quote=“Joseph”]
that one on the bottom has been out for a looooonnnggggggg time
[/quote]

i know i am a bit slow with that kinda stuff, i never browse apparell at amazon

Anyway, I see it for the first time. By the way, just how fast you create banners, Seb? Seems like it appeared just after the topic was created.

Modified: Oh nothing. I have lost all sense of time.

[quote=“Bleach”]
Anyway, I see it for the first time. By the way, just how fast you create banners, Seb? Seems like it appeared just after the topic was created.

Modified: Oh nothing. I have lost all sense of time.
[/quote]

I opened the topic 1 minute after i put the banner online :slight_smile:

Can I only buy it with a credit card?

[quote=“Vince_Vega”]
Can I only buy it with a credit card?
[/quote]

i dont know. maybe you can pay by direct deposit, whatever amazon.com offers. but credit card might be the best method

I want one! But they don’t do them for girls! And they don’t have small!

[quote=“Bexi”]
I want one! But they don’t do them for girls! And they don’t have small!
[/quote]

I know bexi…relay bad…don’t they understand that we girls also love PF? ::slight_smile:

Found another one:

Buy using this link (please):

WHY DO THEY ASSUME THAT EVERYBODY WHO LIKES PF IS FUCKING LARGE? WHY WON’T THEY DO SMALL T-SHIRTS? AND THEIR CALLED UNISEX SHIRTS! FUCKING UNISEX! THEY’RE ALL BUTCH AND MANLY!

:’(

Unisex = for women. I’ve seen it in stores where they have unisex items, and BELIEVE ME, they are not unisex enough for me. At least I couldn’t force myself to wear it.

[quote=“Bleach”]
Unisex = for women. I’ve seen it in stores where they have unisex items, and BELIEVE ME, they are not unisex enough for me. At least I couldn’t force myself to wear it.
[/quote]

hope u have right…would be fucking cool to buy one of this.

am i the only one who thinks these shirts are ugly as hell?

They are not BEAUTIFUL, but cool. They are not SUPPOSED to be pretty.

[quote=“Bleach”]
They are not BEAUTIFUL, but cool. They are not SUPPOSED to be pretty.
[/quote]

I cant see the text…what is it says?