Reservoir Dogs: The Stage Play

In my daily quest for new Inglourious Basterds info I came across this and my jaw hit the fucking floor. Especcially since I just movied to Florida. Good or bad this is something I have to watch.

<LINK_TEXT text=“Things to Do in Chicago - Chicago Tribune … 21/content”>Things to Do in Chicago - Chicago Tribune</LINK_TEXT>

Keep me posted. I have heard of something like this before. Wasn’t Fassbender involed in something like this as well?

[quote=“Noir_Fiction”]
Keep me posted. I have heard of something like this before. Wasn’t Fassbender involed in something like this as well?
[/quote]

He’s not involved in this one. Here’s the main website.

http://goatgroup.com/index.html

I’m really excited. Throws my whole next week into disaray but I’m definetley going.

I think I remember! Wasn’t that other one supposed to be in Europe?

Can’t argue with the material :stuck_out_tongue:, but the talent is another story. Either it’ll be a good adaption or it’ll be more like one of the youtube recreations where a bunch of guys sit around mimicing what they thought was so cool. Either way though, I’m thinking it’d be a good time.

I hope it’s good, at $15 though I do have my doubts. To be fair they have done plays in the past, and with those and the ones they have planned for the future they can’t exactly be bad and still be operating. Keep in mind I know nothing about the theater.

Wow, I’d watch that.

[quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”]
I hope it’s good, at $15 though I do have my doubts. To be fair they have done plays in the past, and with those and the ones they have planned for the future they can’t exactly be bad and still be operating. Keep in mind I know nothing about the theater.
[/quote]

Can’t be as bad as the Moose Murders, kaboing!

http://goatgroup.com/index.html

Okay, last weekend I was too busy too go and this weekend as well so I have to go the next weekend. Still gonna go, bought ticket and all.

I saw they posted this video with the play’s director. Some bits of rehearsel with the actors portraying the Dogs. Interesting to see. Very excited, in a more curious way but still excited.

ha ha I just now seen this. I have never heard of this before. Whenever you go Ordell, I know you’ll be on here to give the review.

[quote=“G”]
ha ha I just now seen this. I have never heard of this before. Whenever you go Ordell, I know you’ll be on here to give the review.
[/quote]

Absolutley.

wow, just saw this, holy shit, reservoir dogs is my favourite QT movie.

[quote=“Mr. Pink”]
wow, just saw this, holy shit, reservoir dogs is my favourite QT movie.
[/quote]

Still going, still gonna post a bunch a shit if I can. Now if only I could get some video…

yeah, id like to see the play, if its possible to get a video of it thatd be great