Shouldn't It Have Been Longer?

Don’t get me wrong, I adore this movie, but I hate that it’s only 99 minutes! You see Quentin’s other movies and they’re 2 - 2 and a half hours long. I wish strongly that the movie would’ve shown how the “other colors” got into the heist and how they got killed (lol). After the movie finished, I thought they’d at least show the events from the cop’s perspectives. But geez, I wish it would’ve been longer.

I think it has enough stuff in it. Even the deleted scenes wouldn’t fit in in my opinnion.

This movie is perfect. Period.

Yep, just long enough. Anything else would have been overkill in my opinion.

Yeah, I guess you guys have a point there. :-</E>

This place is like kindergarten sometimes man. Damn.

[quote=“mr.brown2008”]
Don’t get me wrong, I adore this movie, but I hate that it’s only 99 minutes! You see Quentin’s other movies and they’re 2 - 2 and a half hours long. I wish strongly that the movie would’ve shown how the “other colors” got into the heist and how they got killed (lol). After the movie finished, I thought they’d at least show the events from the cop’s perspectives. But geez, I wish it would’ve been longer.
[/quote]

What are you talking about? there’s like a 30 minute segment on Mr. Orange and his undercover operation to infiltrate Joe Cabot’s outfit and reveal his operations in order to arrest him, in the process he got attached to Mr. White which made it hard for him. The film was fine in length.

But when I say the “other colors”, I mean Mr. Pink, Mr. Brown. You know, the characters that didn’t have their own segment. That’s what I mean.

[quote=“mr.brown2008”]
But when I say the “other colors”, I mean Mr. Pink, Mr. Brown. You know, the characters that didn’t have their own segment. That’s what I mean.
[/quote]

You also said the cops point of view. Mr. Orange was a cop.

As you know film has structure and creating stuff for the other characters would have fucked up the entire story, it is what it is.

But by that, I meant the other cops waiting by the warehouse: for example, why they waited so long to respond to the gun shots near the end. I know it’s trivial, but I would have liked to see that. But you do have a point, adding things would have fucked up the story. I love the movie, but all I’m saying is that I would have wanted to see more.

[quote=“mr.brown2008”]
But by that, I meant the other cops waiting by the warehouse: for example, why they waited so long to respond to the gun shots near the end. I know it’s trivial, but I would have liked to see that. But you do have a point, adding things would have fucked up the story. I love the movie, but all I’m saying is that I would have wanted to see more.
[/quote]

I know what you mean. It’s like how we all want to know what happened inside the jewelery store. But sometimes some things shouldn’t really be explained or spelled out in movies. That air of mystery can make something that much more and special in the long run.

True. Very true.

Make sure you catch mr.brown2008’s next intriguing topic “Why was Kill Bill split in half? WTF?”

:wink:

Now what the fuck’s your deal??

[quote=“mr.brown2008”]
[/quote]

They were waiting for Joe Cabot to arrive. Did you not see the movie?

Let’s be real here, I obviously watched the movie, but I know what you’re trying to get at. I mean that any cop worth his salt would’ve charged into a place where shots were fired, no matter who they were waiting for. And yes, if they did come there would be a chance that it could scare Joe away from the warehouse, I know. It was just an observation.

Kid #1: It-it-it-it-it…shouldve been longer so they could show them robbing the b-b-b-Bank!

Kid #2: Yeah! Also (drool) we never got to see how Mr Blue was killed!

(The two kids hop onto the short bus and head off to the special school)

wow, pete, your a dick.

i agree wit them on the one perspective. eddie bunker had like 20 minutes in the movie. they could have shown him.

but it also gives you an imagination factor, which is cool.

[quote=“Mr. Pink”]
wow, pete, your a dick.
[/quote]

You just figured it out? haha

[quote=“Pete”]
Kid #1: It-it-it-it-it…shouldve been longer so they could show them robbing the b-b-b-Bank!
[/quote]
it was a diamond store deuchebag