Hey guys, I really need your support

Hey Reservoir Dogs fans, I really need your support

Hey guys! Can I ask one big favor?

My design was recently chosen as one of the top 15 scoring designs of 2007 over at Threadless. Honestly I wasn’t expecting it, and I was shocked. Then later shock was replaced with hope knowing that if I bag the award, my family can now use the prize for hospital bills of my grandma.

So now all I ask is this, please vote for this design at the Threadless Bestee People’s Choice competition. All you need to do is to signup for an account and go to the People’s Choice page to vote for this design named Color-Coded Criminals.

Your votes and support really means a lot to me, especially my whole family.

Thank you very much and please do vote.

Holy shit, that’s a cool fucking shirt.

Thanks for liking it. I hope I can get much support in these forums! The votes really mean a lot to me and my family (esp grandma and pa).

Cool t shirt and everything but why are you coming in here for this stuff? You only have 2 posts. Kinda lame!

I’m not buying into this whole grandma shit either. But it’s still a nice shirt.

Isnt that like the definition of spamming?

See, if this had been posted by someone who was here for a long time, Id run right over and sign. But this is more like someone saying: “Hey dumbasses, please help me win a contest!”

“I may be stupid but Im not bloody stupid” - Zoe

Actually I was searching for a forum that likes the work of Quentin to help me with the said contest. So I signed up here to ask help. I’m sorry if my act was rude.

And yes, the grandma shit is real.

I will remove the thread I made and sorry again guys. Thanks for appreciating my design, though!

EDIT: I can’t remove my own post. To the mods/admins, kindly take down my thread please. Thank you!

Nah, it’s still QT related…so it’s ok I guess. Ultimately it’s up to the viewer to decide whether he wants to vote or not.

[quote=“kaloyster”]
Hey Reservoir Dogs fans, I really need your support

Hey guys! Can I ask one big favor?

My design was recently chosen as one of the top 15 scoring designs of 2007 over at Threadless. Honestly I wasn’t expecting it, and I was shocked. Then later shock was replaced with hope knowing that if I bag the award, my family can now use the prize for hospital bills of my grandma.

So now all I ask is this, please vote for this design at the Threadless Bestee People’s Choice competition. All you need to do is to signup for an account and go to the People’s Choice page to vote for this design named Color-Coded Criminals.

Your votes and support really means a lot to me, especially my whole family.

Thank you very much and please do vote.
[/quote]

My grandmamas are all but dead…i’m a sad clown without the makeup.

We all need support dont we? :slight_smile:

grandma in the hospital? this guy wud make a great writer…well maybe an ok writer

i actually don’t really like the design at all so i am not going to vote for you. What exactly is this for anyway? Also, i don’t beieve the whole grandma situation.

Your shirt looks great.

That guys not coming back. He was only here to get people to vote for him.

Man the chick in the photo is hard to look at. ???

That’s a fucking great shirt though, man! And this grandma thing - my ass may be dumb, but I ain’t no dumbass.