Stolen dioaloge from DO THE RIGHT THING

When mr. white says :“If you shoot me in a dream you better wake up and apologize” this was first said by the one of the three black men under a umbrella in do the right thing the one guy is talking shit about mike tyson and his friends keep on saying he would get his ass kicked he says “If mike tyson dream about whoopin my ass, he’d better wake up and apologize” QT is a fucking theif…damn.

I wouldnt call him a theif, QT is doing an homage.

[quote=“FiveFingerDeath”]
When mr. white says :“If you shoot me in a dream you better wake up and apologize” this was first said by the one of the three black men under a umbrella in do the right thing the one guy is talking shit about mike tyson and his friends keep on saying he would get his ass kicked he says “If mike tyson dream about whoopin my ass, he’d better wake up and apologize” QT is a fucking theif…damn.
[/quote]

Good work, Sherlock.

as QT said in numerous occasion “i’m an artist. artists don’t do hommages, they steal fucking blind”. amen.

And guess what DO THE RIGHT THING "stole"in return?

The Story of Love and Hate - YouTube

That saying “If you (blank) in a dream you better wake up and apologize” is part of our popular language. Spike Lee didnt make that shit up and neither did QT. So what?

What kind of ignorant tard thinks that every line of every movie ever made is 100% original anyways? Its not like its a big monologue, its one little joke.

Anyone whos ever written books/scripts knows that all kinds of stuff comes out of your brain that youve seen/heard before as youre writing.

Dont be so damn ignorant.

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Dont be so damn ignorant.
[/quote]

don’t be so damn condescending

Fuck you Tony. Dont even start with me.

ahem.

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quote … 67369.html”>Muhammad Ali - If you even dream of beating me you'd...</LINK_TEXT>

THANK YOU SAVAGE HENRY!!! :smiley:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

SUCK ON THAT!!

I may be condescending, but at least I’m honest. :smiley:

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Fuck you Tony. Dont even start with me.
[/quote]

why? what are you going to do?

Just butt out of discussions that have nothing to do with you.

I’m right, hes wrong. Thats the facts. So what are YOU gonna do?

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Just keep your thoughts to yourself. I wasnt even addressing you.
[/quote]

what am i suppose to say now? sorry sir i won’t do it again?

You should never have said ANYTHING to begin with. But ya had to stick your nose in there like a goon.

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
You should never have said ANYTHING to begin with.
[/quote]

and why is that? i need your authorisation, Pete? PM the guy if you don’t want other persons to say what they have to say.

The moral of this discussion is simple:

Dont talk out your ass and things will be fine.

bite me

what are YOU gonna do?

Hey, you were just looking for an argument. Its obvious. If you have some problem with me because I use my fuckin brain instead of just spouting off BS. Oh fuckin well. Thats too bad.

no i wasn’t. first of all i thought your post were partly adressed to me and second of all i didn’t tell you to fuck off and i didn’t threaten you. you did. what am i supposed to say “yes sir, sorry sir”?

Pete, why are you always start fights? Don’t you have anything better to do?