Finally bought the DVD

Talk dogs! The cult-gangster flick. Everything about Reservoir Dogs, when the KBILLY Supersounds of the 70s continue...
zeppelincheetah
Hard Drinker

Finally bought the DVD

Post by zeppelincheetah » Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:21 am

I bought the DVD a couple of days ago, the 15th anniversary edition in the kerosine can.  I first watched the movie in 2002, when i watched my suitemate's 10th anniversary edition.  I haven't yet found the time to watch the extras but i watched the movie with my sister (who recently became a Tarantino fan and wanted to see it - i got her to see Grindhouse with me so Death Proof was her first QT film).  That's one of the main reasons i got it, so she could watch it because it was always checked out at video rental stores.  It's only 10 bucks so what the hell.  It's my 4th QT DVD as I first bought Kill Bill 1&2 and Pulp around the same time - 2004.  I have the 10th anniversary of Pulp Fiction.  I plan to get The Whole Bloody Affair, Death Proof and finally Jackie Brown (just to have 'em all). 

so, when did you all get the dvd or do you not have it?
Last edited by zeppelincheetah on Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
You get a cookie if you've seen me on Gamefaqs.

Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd

Re: Finally bought the DVD

Post by Sebastian » Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:03 am

I got the Kerosine can for christmas, just for fun. I owned the australian 10th anniv. dvd ever since it came out. i'll have to compare which one is better and then sell one of them

TNAFANBOY

Post by TNAFANBOY » Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:59 pm

YEAH I HAVE THE 15TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION I'VE WATCHED ALOT OF THE EXTRAS AND I LIKE THE TIN ITS AWESOME.

Super
Cowardly Lion

Post by Super » Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:32 pm

Got that one, too. Haven't bothered with the extras I have to say. Film critics talking about the movie; I can do that myself. Twas a gift, by the way. Very nice.

Lucio Fulci

Post by Lucio Fulci » Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:35 am

The Artisan DVD is cheaper and has a hell of a lot more content. But the cover is badass, worth buying! And it's fairly cheap.

"You're under arrest suga' "